Biggest apartment 28 cams

3 Likes

Ist dass , dass ehemalige Haus fing mit K an ? Bin mal gespannt

2 Likes

Big house. Let’s see if there will be any action… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

my goodness 28 rooms. I need another mouse :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And from the names, seems that all are girls :astonished: :astonished: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Rooms or cameras?

1 Like

if someone was getting banged.it would be over time you found them :stuck_out_tongue:

Wtf clicked on party house and ended up in Ken’s apartment, what a relief :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bin mal gespannt ob dass komplett neue Leute sind

im not a great believer in these large realms producing an exciting existence. always seem to be dull and boring 99% of the time . to many hiding places searching through the cameras to find where the tennants are is like playing a game of hide and seek , and seeing as my tolerance level is pretty low ,i find it easier to switch realms than switch cameras 100s of times to find something worth viewing in a single realm

This is going to be fun scrolling all the time to go about the apartment :man_facepalming:

Ich finde es auch schon fast zu viel…

28 cams in this realm. I guess their manager is putting all the cam’s from Flora’s old realm to good use. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Too many cams. VHTV needs sensors to detect movements or presence. I’d be more worried about recycled tenants. Getting very boring with that.

That would be a good idea so you would be able to see what rooms are occupied :+1:

1 Like

Maybe this is Scott’s new mansion he talked to me about all of his rent girls. damn he will be tired :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s time for vhtv to catch up to RLC in that regard. They also need to offer multi room grid views.

Everything looks quite… yellow :stuck_out_tongue:

they use them over on RLC but only for premium viewers . so my geuss is if VHTV where to install that option it would be for premium viewers and another money spinner for them , to increase premium members . little do they know if the option was for standard aswell as premium there profits would increase at an equall rate

1 Like

In truth what happens is that there will be 28 cams and 99% of the time 25-26 cans will be streaming empty rooms. I wonder if there was a way to isolate streaming cams to actual human presence or for the cat lovers, temperature activated cam streams. Just seems like a waste to stream so much nothing.

1 Like