Participants Directory & Wiki category

We’re glad to introduce the first community Wiki:

This behemoth of useful information was created by Moments Operators in their Operators Lounge for their own reference, in order to help each other referencing participants & guests while creating archive moments. Now their group decided it would be a great idea to share this knowledge with all the others VHTV users, and here we are.

This directory is now stored in the separate publicly seen category. If you have ideas of topics to become Wikis, just give those enough traction by filling with valuable information and we will move it to dedicated category for everyone to see and use.

One more clarification while we’re on the same page: Participants & Guests names may have several origins:

• Participants/Guests choose the names themselves (those may or may not be real)
  • Managers/VHTV suggest names to participants and publish those upon everyone’s approval
  • Forum members are first to suggest names in corresponding topics, which then may turn into official names
  • Moments Operators suggest and assign names upon Moments creation process if no reference was provided before that.
  • The Directory is about 1 month old since creation, that’s why there may be no inclusion of participants/guests who appeared in corresponding apartments in the past.
2 Likes

Amazing work! Well done! I have one question though. Would it be possible to also add a point where you say who is the managers of each realm?

I think we may come to this once we have more managers, as well as participants, here at the forums

1 Like

And I always thought although this information is inevitably spread here in forums it is not good when this information is all together in one place. Might lead to privacy problems…

We will take this point into consideration, of course. My personal vote would be not to include studio references into directory. But let’s see how it goes there.

Does it really matter if the managers are listed in the same place because it’s more than likely not their real names anyway. :wink:

1 Like

Managers actually play an active and significant role in the project. And they’ve signed up for it. For privacy issues I think it’s more problematic that friends and visitors are listed.

You have my vote on this too

+1. Might cause problems to connected apartments

Thank you to all who have compiled this list

2 Likes

Just want say thank you. It’s very usefull.

3 Likes

Big update to participants directory. The old version became too big to store into single post, which led to multiple errors & general editing slowdown. @jabbath1987 was insane enough to revamp the topic, splitting realms into different posts & separating archive apartment list into other topic.

We will be looking for more ways of improving directory (& related wiki posts in the future) experience

New Directory may be found here Participants, their pets & significant guests (New Directory)

As before, you can always navigate to directory by following forum.voyeur-house.tv/participants link too.

Episode 8 Library GIF by The Simpsons