🔥 [Over] 2x 30-Day Premium Subscription Giveaway!

VHTV Forum Community Giveaway

Couple of weeks ago, @Lazurus_aka_Virgil suggested to gift One month of Premium at VHTV to whoever we believe deserves it. This is a tough thing to decide, even for us, that’s why we now open this topic for anybody to Reply here with whatever you think fits here the best.

The times are tough, and there are kind people like @Lazurus_aka_Virgil & @John78 who shed a light to a broken mankind. If you want to become a patron next, just contact us and we will arrange everything.

:trophy: The winner of this giveaway will get +30 Premium Days to their VHTV account as soon as decision is made.

UPD:

@John78 joined the giveaway and we now are giving away 2x 30-Day Premium Subscriptions for FREE!

:warning: Kind reminder that content/access soliciting is prohibited. In case you see someone asking you to share the content/money/access via private messages or in public, please report it to us and we will suspend those user’s access to the project.

9 Likes

For me it is a simple decision, my choice will be without doubts @PacerColtsFan181062 one of the kindest and polite member of this forum

2 Likes

Ich finde dass nicht so toll … zu 95% sind alle gut … deswegen fällt es auch einen schwer jemandem zu nennen

1 Like

Here’s my choices @WARIO @John78 @BigJock21 @David @WolfieSmith @Kade181727 @ToreyK

2 Likes

It was about people who are not yet Premium and perhaps cannot afford Premium. :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you so much I really appreciate the nomination :+1: :hugs:

2 Likes

:arrow_right: @PacerColtsFan181062

Oops my bad :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for your vote but I’d rather be excluded because I am comfortable enough to be able to buy a subscription. In my opinion there’s nobody more deserved of this generous gift from VHTV than yourself. I would say @PacerColtsFan181062 is the best person for this :+1: as he never asks for clips & pictures, he always goes round viewing everyone that posts them leaving an emoji in the process :heart: :heart_eyes: :fire:

2 Likes

I nominate @PacerColtsFan181062 hes by far the most positive person on here

Deserve The World GIF by CBS @PacerColtsFan181062 :blush:

This is too peaceful, @NotSeth will definitely come and burn something. :angry:

it looks like we have a runaway contender , so come on guys n gals get voting , as im only doing this 1 time

1 Like

Good idea, not all of us can subscribe often here.

@PacerColtsFan181062 @ToreyK @NotSeth either one of them three deserve it

1 Like

In my humble opinion, you should only take users who are not premium users.

1 Like

Fair point

1 Like

Summary:

There is a large majority of @PacerColtsFan181062 and a posting by @Dangelo6759 if it is an application for a subscription.

@VHTV: How long should voting be open 24 hours or longer?

@PacerColtsFan181062 is a deserving candidate, he is thankful for us who post images and vids for those that don’t have access. He never demands we do this and his posts on the forum are polite.

2 Likes

i will be choosing winner at 15.00 gmt tomorrow thats 24 hours total for people to vote

1 Like