[OVER] 30-Day Premium Subscription Giveaway

Some more exciting news this week! Continuing a really great tradition started in our first community-sponsored Giveaway, @John78 offered to sponsor this new Giveaway.

Rules are plain simple:

1. Apply by pressing the :white_check_mark: Participate button below
  2. Get +1 free entry to maximize your chances by providing optional reply to this thread describing your favorite participant(s). Images and media are much appreciated in the post too. Only one +1 entry per user, no matter how many times you provide qualifying replies :slight_smile:

:pray:t3: Please include #myfav hashtag inside your post describing your favorite participant(s) for me to deal with the results quicker next week. No need to include this tag inside general chatter posts within this thread.

• :white_check_mark: Participate
0 voters

:warning: Anybody with Trust Level 1 and higher is able to participate.

:heart: To newcomers: getting Trust Level 1 is very easy. You just need to spend some time here at forum to get promoted. It takes minutes, really! Browse some topics, read some posts. You can make it quicker by participating into some discussions. Please welcome :v:

:date: Giveaway ends on 2023-01-21T10:00:00Z

:game_die: Winner will be chosen by random. Each user can have up to 2 entries in this giveaway.

20 Likes

#myfav viktor, kye and nena. Girls are cute.

4 Likes

#myfav mira henry, ariela sebastian

4 Likes

Here are #myfav :heart_eyes:Flora Roza Lyla Medea Ariela Wendy Shana Faye Goldie Sandra Nena Camille:heart_eyes: Cause these’s are the ones that I follow the most and check in just about every girl on the site is beautiful :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::fire:

11 Likes

#myfav Wayne & Lyla. Ariela & Sebastian

1 Like

#myfav Vegas &faye

3 Likes

#myfav Flora, Lyla, Ariela

15 Likes

Flora, Lyla, Medea, Ariela, Wendy,Shana, Evelyn, Goldie,

5 Likes

#myfav Wendy, Montana, Eva, Savannah, Marica

13 Likes

#myfav Flora, Lyla, Ariela

6 Likes

#myfav Mira and Henry

3 Likes

There are many pretty, gorgeous even, fun, lovely girls. Lyla, Lola, Ariela, Flora, Wendy, Montana , Shana to name but a few, BUT There is only one #myfav Mira .

5 Likes

#myfav @Montana and friends always seem to be having do much fun! What would I give for just one evening… #myfav

4 Likes

#myfav is Vegas. Very hot and sexy site!

2 Likes

okay so its very unlikely that a certain female participant is going to get many or ANY votes ,so my vote goes @myfav the one and only super sexy MARLA XXX 2a58bd33617f632648f10cfcadbf87488296e371_2_628x500

8 Likes

#myfav Rachel

2 Likes

#myfav Madea, Amilee

2 Likes

#myfav Ksu, Ariela

2 Likes

I respect all the poeple on VHTV. We realy like the concept. And to choose one participant is hard.

#myfav Ksu. There is something about Ksu, that i can not explain. :smiley:

4 Likes

#myfav Lesley

2 Likes