Nude House

2 Likes

There is a fine line between fun/sex and just pure filth and I am as liberal as the next person, but…I would say in Nude House the Den of Iniquity has been reached and some things should just not happen and cannot be unseen…My eyes are burning.

Shaving session on the bar…

Why have we 2 topics of Nude House.

LOL I only see this place for the sexy girl one of the best here

Lol what happened what shattered your little word? :rofl:

He might be referring to the mechanical device June was using earlier. If so then I must admit, I found it rather alarming as well!!! :open_mouth: She doesn’t really need it if she has the lovely Jaro (which of course she does) as he is very capable. Mind you, ‘variety is the spice of life’, as the saying goes!

The fucking machine? We had that in several places already. Just a different kind of sex toy. Nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Yes, that was what I (and possibly the other person) was talking about. I just didn’t like the rather graphic nature of the view its use was giving us earlier but then you’d probably expect me to say that, certain things considered. :wink: :innocent:

No es por nada pero ese ano de jaro da mucho para pensar, de ese tamaño creo que le a dado más usos que sólo defecar :joy:

the red hair guy is at a new apartment name fun house.

Yes Grischa (red haired guy) and Sava, both of whom we have seen living the ‘Nude House’, are now in the new ‘Fun House’. It will be interesting to see what these guys convey to us as fun. :slight_smile:

Still waiting for an official list of participants for new place. For now I added them as guests. I guess Bono & Isabel will be there too as I just saw their cat Malyshka in kitchen

Thank you for confirming that it IS Bono’s cat. I thought it was!!!

Naturally as I saw it, I then went and had a look for Bono himself but couldn’t find him. I would like to think he will be part of the place though, along with Isabelle I would assume.

Yes she is kind of easy to recognize. :+1:
Personally I think B&I are super boring.
I hope for more cool people like June & Jaro in that house here in the New Year. Grandpa and grandma should make space in the white room

What are you talking about, as far as I can see there is one more bedroom to fill before worrying about Dora & Charly.

I guess Pasha & Arina might move here as it seems grandma & grandpa are telling them the house rules…

I was wondering if Pasha and Arina might move in here as they have been visiting quite a bit, recently. They always seem to fit right in when they do. Pasha is not camera shy as we know and usually follows the now well established name related concept of nudity within the place. Arina’s enthusiasm and general character will also be a good addition I think. I hope it happens! :slight_smile:

Agree. June & Jaro need some friends as grandma & grandpa are pretty much useless in that place.

They just arrived and brought their two cats…