Nude House

I think that they would be used for bouncing, although I wasn’t watching them so I am not certain.

Look like circus stilts to me. Scary tall clowns.

No. It’s some kind of stilts that for example carpenters use when they work on the celing.

They were very creative… Good job !

2 Likes

June has two pussies now :upside_down_face:

I am hoping those 2 little ones get along OK. I was watching them earlier and I wasn’t so sure they would. I suppose they just need to get used to each other.

Sweet little things though! :slight_smile:

They were playing with each other earlier. Hiding in the cabinets and making a mess :joy: :joy:

The little black one (do we have names for them by the way? I assume we wouldn’t for newest one yet.) has grown pretty fast since we first saw him / her. I was amazed earlier, just how easy it was for it to climb up on the bed all by itself now. They are both still at that extremely playful stage in their lives. It’s a real joy to watch. I am not a cat lover but I make an exception with sweet little kittens. :heart_eyes_cat:

Yeah no info on that. I asked @kaya :kissing_heart: to get us the names. But she did not have any success yet :wink:

Grisha seems to have left the house forever and they looked very sad. Does anyone know what happened? hope we see him again i liked the redhead boy he was very funny and friendly

Yes, Grischa was a good addition to the place and it does seem he has gone for now. Maybe one day he will come back if his circumstances (whatever they may be - I don’t know what they are) allow him to. :slight_smile:

He was there today. I saw him when looking for the little kitties

yes, unfortunately he only picked up his last things

[image]

I did not watch further. Just saw him around. My attention was on the playing kitties :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes he was… It seems he said a final goodbye to everyone. :frowning:

Very nice to see, only lacked a better viewing angle, this was the best you could get, to observe this interesting moment

June as always wonderful

June has such stamina.

June is an extraordinary woman, stunningly beautiful, uninhibited, funny, sensual, has everything good

it moves on its own, don’t f___e it

1 Like