Nude House

Plus the giant bean bag. When I saw that, it made me realise for certain they had moved in. I am sure they wouldn’t want to be without that and I must admit, I can’t blame them!

That thing is cool. I can imagine they like it a lot. @kaya can you confirm them moving in and what will happen with their place now? Also we still need the names of Junes two cats as well as the ones of Arinas cats :stuck_out_tongue: :kissing_heart:

I will add them as participants for now as it is quite obvious they moved in…

This made me smile just now…a staring contest between the 2 cats (Pasha and Arina’s new one and June and Jaro’s little black kitten)…

Well when the house is empty the cats can do the party now :joy: :heart_eyes:

But you live in Brighton and you should be used to it lol And before you jump I lived there for twenty years so I know what it’s like. :wink:

Teaching the toilet how to use, with a helping hand! :rofl:

Threesome :heart_eyes: :laughing:

3 Likes

These “spring legs” and 2 reindeer heads seem to be part of a party disguise…

My World is far from little, Sweetness xx As I wrote, some things just cannot be unseen, which is a shame., as I definitely tuned in at the wrong moment. As I have also wrote, I am as liberal as the next person, but some things some should really be locked up for :0)

I guess there are somethings that one just cannot ever get used to :0)

Would love to see a swap foursome here with Pasha/Arina and J/J. That would be hot as hell.

I’ve heard a poker from the fire can be too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone clue me in as to wtf is going on? Is this a dare of some kind? :smiley:

The million dollar question is, will Pasha and Arina descend to the level of a nudist house, or will they still be themselves? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

also is this prick now a doctor ,not the one who got his finger near his bum

the main thing is not to be a pathologist :rofl:

The apartment deliberately sets out to push barriers, more so than any other. Not for the squeamish.

1 Like

1 Like