Nude House

Spot the error. :upside_down_face:

Nobody is naked. No one fuck. No crazy “games” … :thinking:

Heating problems maybe :rofl:

so if rubbing against each other will be warmer, like in the movie adrenaline second :rofl:

I am ashamed to admit that Jaro appears to be of more use in the kitchen than myself despite all the Priapic Rabelaisian revelry. This is unusual I think for males in the Federation.

why unusual?

From what I have been told, female ‘emancipation’ never reached the Federation. The attitude is that jobs are there for the males so that they can support their families. Of course women work also but it is harder for them to find employment. On many VH sites it will be seen that the female runs the kitchen and does the housework which is why I was surprised to see Jaro chopping vegetables quite expertly. At the risk of getting a thick ear from our @ashleyxyz I think they have got it right.

I would say that these are prejudices and stereotypes.

1 Like

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

He s well trained and seems ready lol!

His time will come - I hope. If he can lick June’s breasts, why can’t June lick his balls?

Tell me he didn’t just pee in the kitchen sink while she was cooking.

2 Likes

it’s good that at least not in the saucepan and that this is a guy and not a girl :rofl:

Fucking pig (apologies to pigs). Not fucking normal and yet they think they are entertaining viewers. June should have taken the pot and hit his dick with it. Fuck me entertainment keeps sinking to lower levels on VHTV when you thought rock bottom had been hit.

It’s not only disgusting, it’s just down right lazy. How hard is it to go to the fucken loo?

Continuing the discussion from Nude House:

I wouldn’t want to be preparing food in that sink

Agree with you.
Despite the fact I wouldnt mind if toilets are more vissible on VHTV, this behavioure of this guy is not what I like to see. There need to be some hygienic, this is far from that.

They’re kind of crazy, but I like it.