Nina & Kira

I won’t bother in future ,you had better search yourself

1 Like

Rather than be helpful to the community, that’s your solution?

La solution est sur certains de leurs vêtements

OK, that’s fine for you. How about posting some pics of those clothes. Otherwise, I’ll never see them. I have no sub and the free cams are basically worthless.

Posting obvious links to their real identity is probably frowned upon

2 Likes

Whatever happens in their house can be posted and anything can be sent via PM.

Well I totally disagree with posting anything that links to their real identity unless Nina and Kira themselves do that

@VHTV_CEO

My original question was for a little information about Nina’s music, band, something, so I could look it up on YouTube because someone said that’s where her music could be found. But, that’s all he said, and instead of someone sending me some info via PM, everyone wants to talk in riddles and be cryptic and mysterious.

The last piece of info I got was that the answer was in their clothes, which is fine, but that doesn’t do me a bit of good. But, going on what you said, which, BTW, I totally understand, that would mean we can’t post anything with them wearing clothes because how would we know if we were posting something that gave away their real identity? Even if it was in English, most of us don’t know enough intimate knowledge about them to know if we’re posting real identity stuff about them. (That is only a very sleight exaggeration, but you get my point.)

There are only a few who are in direct contact with them, and they, understandably, play it very close to the vest. Refazer gives us little bits of info about them when he’s allowed to, which is really great. It’s certainly nice to get to know a little more about the girls when possible.

I just wanted to look up Nina’s music on YouTube to see if I could actually hear it. Being deaf, I didn’t know if I could, but earbuds help a little, plus I have a hardware amplifier and a software equalizer that both pump up the volume, so I wanted to see if they would help me hear her music. That’s all I wanted to do.

I also just asked. Whether there is someone who can give information if you can listen to your music somewhere. But it doesn’t matter. Here in the forum you probably get no information, for the protection of the participants. I had once asked the question directly via a chat and there Nina wanted to have 500 dollars for a link to her music. But it wasn’t worth it to me.

1 Like

I wonder where these girls are please answer

there girls where

sur camcaps.net on peut communiquer en privé.

les filles doivent être chez elles , elles ne sont pas sur VHTV, la fille rousse est une artiste peintre reconnue à St P.

No one home tonight maybe they still have their secret apartment in S P where they can make up after the row with some love making off camera Something we have yet to see in the house in the 2 months they have been back online👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

answer pleasse please

The women will be home again - they were only visiting

Good to see the N&K backup party is working well :rofl:

I think when k and n read all this they fall over with laughter, so many so-called acquaintances :rofl:

Hope they enjoy rolling over it can be quite liberating so i hear :rofl: