Nina & Kira

How come that you have a chance to follow their outdoors activity, you’re friends with them???

I’m just getting back on after I screwed up my pad

I have been communicating with her for several years via social networks like a few other people. It is a very closed club.

Isn’t it curious how a hairy girl today is considered a “fetish” whereas in the 80s, 70s, 60s, and before, it was the gold standard, and back then having a smooth or even trimmed bush was “alternative” and strange. Hell, even dudes are going smooth these days. But recently, the hairy bush (or at least the landing strip) is making a comeback, and the beautiful bald look is slowly (sadly) fading away. As the saying goes, what goes around comes around, so maybe you’ll get your wish eventually, marcie59 LOL.

I don’t want to turn this into a bush vs no bush beatdown, esp in the N/K forum, so maybe I should create a new topic (unless one already exists). :thinking:

Found it! Thanks, Stinky!

Are you certain about it? I started following them in late 2015 and remember them getting married. Sure it wasn’t 2016?

january 2015

i not sure if they had a lot of sex the 1st time round ,they are doing the same the 2nd time round

And now a days the contact is broken?? You can give it another try,

The most beautiful breasts on VHTV (well, … you know I’m not objective) but admit that they border on perfection

6 Likes

How old are the two girls still look quite young

30 toutes les deux

As old as me

My Dream Lady !!!

She is amazing, most beautiful and attractive !!!

1 Like

Maybe her coming out? I imagine that would have been quite a turning point in her life. Without biographical knowledge it could really be anything though.

Calendar for 2022 all done :calendar: :couplekiss_woman_woman:

7 Likes

Happy Christmas to you, Nina and Kira. :christmas_tree: :partying_face:

4 Likes

To start Christmas well

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to one and all !!! :christmas_tree: :partying_face:

2 Likes