Nina & Kira

Oh dear very sorry to hear that, any details as to what is the matter with him?

1 Like

Iā€™m very sorry to hear that. Is he in the hospital? I hope he has a quick recovery. My heart goes out to Nina and Kira.

Not hospitalized. Today he had no more strength, Kira will take him tomorrow for additional exams

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I hope itā€™s nothing seriousā€¦ :hugs:

Thank you, Refazer, for keeping us updated. Very grateful for that.

Thanks for letting us know. Prayers for healing and the Momā€™s

5 Likes

Maybe someone can fix the camera 3 straight up at Living room because it leans a little to the rightā€¦
:heart:
By the way Nina You look Great !!

5 Likes

Just read about Sam not being well,hurry up and get better ,my thoughts are with Kira and NinašŸ„°

1 Like

Thinking of you both Sam get well soon Nina you look great x

2 Likes

Little Sam is a little better today

4 Likes

Probably a touch of flu or a cold.
Kids pick up loads of infections especially in a kindergarden but soon get over it. :+1:

Thank you for the positive update. :hearts:

1 Like

Have to agree with you Rob,panick overšŸ‘

according to Kira he got infected with some kind of virus in kindergarten.

5 Likes

Heā€™s a strong lad ,he will soon get over itšŸ§ø

As i suspected either the flu or a cold. Nothing to worry about, kids always get them especially when mixing with others.
When i was very young i think i had about every disease going, which is good as it builds up your immune system, mumps,measles, chicken pox etc, you name it i had it :laughing:

2 Likes

What do you mean when you were young,can you remember that far back/ Your right to get as Many alaiments as you can when you are young builds your body immune system up :mask:

Only on good days :rofl:

1 Like

I see the girls have now got a stairgate at the bottom of the stairs in the kitchen to stop Sam mountaineering :+1:

2 Likes