Nina & Kira

As Shaw Taylor used to say Keep them peeled :disguised_face:

Christ, thatā€™s showing yer age pal :joy:

1 Like

So you remember aswell so you must be an old git like mešŸ˜€

Cough cough well what can i say :joy:
What was he in back then was it a motoring programme? Canā€™t think of the name right now.

Just remembered as i posted my reply, it was Police 5, i wonā€™t mention when it was on or from what year pal as it will show us up :joy:

1 Like

I know but wonā€™t say

Having second thoughts Iā€™ve deleted what I thought happened on RLC s I donā€™t think itā€™s was right know on Nina & Kira,I hope they understand sorry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

the couple that could have formed is not the one you think of. But the intriguer was ruled out

Anyway Iā€™ve dropped the subject now

Para cuando sexo en este apartamento?

Why do you keep always asking. It is obvious that the girls either stopped having sex with each other at all or only do it off cameras.

The conclusion is the same: You wonā€™t see any sex in this apartment / house. You need to watch different places for that. So please stop asking. Thank you

3 Likes

3 Likes

I donā€™t remember it being doe eyes. Thought it was another person as she kept staying there for a long time

Yeah the threesome i got on video ainā€™t Doe eyes i am sure, but whoever it was they both gave her a good pounding, I think she was rather overwhelmed by them two :joy:
They sure went at her like b___dy rabbits :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The video I have recorded is definitely with Doe eyes. Started in the living room then moved to the bedroom. I used to watch her, a very pretty girl! :heart_eyes:

You might as well talk to the wall ,heā€™ll be back again with the same question :-1:

Iā€™m not imagining things as others say! Ha! Was 90% sure it wasnā€™t doe eyes. Though, I do kinda wish it had been. Weā€™ll never know but wonder if they are still friends?

Hasnā€™t DE moved away, so I doubt they are still friends ,I think theyā€™re gone their own ways

Thatā€™s too bad. Well, time goes on. Hope they have friends in their other apt and eventually here. Hmmm, I donā€™t remember anyone ever coming to the house other than Dad. Anyone remember?

7 Likes