Nina & Kira

mucho colchon y poca fiesta encima de el, para cuando sexo en esta casa?

pit stop

4 Likes

Kira will be present tonight on CB: 9:30 p.m. Moscow time

1 Like

https://chaturbate.com/kira_flamingo/

Can always be relied to get an appearance a least every 48hrs so they ain’t shut down :laughing:

Would be 7:30 UK time then if anyone is interested :laughing:

this is the cat apartment and that’s it… :joy:

Oh dear,Kira is late for her grand appearance :timer_clock:

5mins late and counting :laughing:

10mins late Mr Refazer, not good enough sir, fans are probably sat panting in anticipation :laughing:

I see Mr Refazer is ogling young Kira on CB :wink:

take care of yourselves, your business and not me, Mister who knows everything. I have no lesson to receive from someone who spends his life on Vh.Here it’s a post on Nina and Kira and not on refazer
PS: the Robwin who watched Kira was you I guess

to know that Kira was late tonight is therefore that you were watching for his arrival so stop your hypocrisy, we all know that you are watching Kira.

Don’t watch Kira at all really i was only watching tonight as you quite plainly wanted to advertise the fact and my curiosity was aroused :laughing:
Not a very big tipper are you for your friend :laughing:

the hypocrisy continues.
I ask you not to respond to my posts, it pollutes my mailbox. Thank you.

Likewise from the self appointed guardian of Nina & Kira :laughing:
Yes that was me i was interested if you would appear and you sure did and tipped wow. :laughing:`
Don’t worry i have no desire to repeat the exercise, i will leave that up to you :laughing:

Tough s__t eh :laughing:

Leave it alone and a war you will never win… :wink:

Far from a war i think, just exchanging a few pleasant words with Mr Refazer and confirming he is a perv as well :laughing:

I am a pacifist, I do not make war.