Nina & Kira

Thinking about it, didn’t they have one of those mattresses when they were in the towerblock apartment

Have they worn the other one out,off camera (no wonder cam 11 keeps falling off ):rofl::joy:

Well if they are that thin no wonder they keep wearing out though it certainly ain’t from any action on them :laughing:

1 Like

An English mattress wouldn’t even roll up that would be an impossibility :laughing:

1 Like

We don’t know what goes on off camera and never will :joy::joy:

You can buy a roll up mattress on Amazon

What like Nina’s? :laughing:

I don’t know I’ve never seen Nina’s ( mattress that is) :grinning:

in England memory foam mattresses did not arrive. :rofl:
thickness of this example 17cm
many mattresses roll up today

at the risk of going off topic this is a mattress not a memory foam or futon mattress
713475-iphone-promo

On a slightly offtopic note, I bought a new mattress this year, 25 cm thick, it comes rolled up. Heavily compressed.

It almost k__led me.

Thank you for enlightening me until today I had never heard of a rolled up mattress only a memory foam topper. Everyday is a school :+1:day

Yeah, YouTube even has instructions/videos on how to do it at home without destroying it. Mine developed unexpectedly quickly and I ended up on the floor next to the bed in the small bedroom.

On Topic GIF by BarkerSocial

Yeah well we only have the good stuff in the UK not rolled up foam crap :laughing:

Mad Breaking Bad GIF by MOODMAN

Now that’s what i call a mattress pal :+1:

We don’t always have to be talking about fannys and cocks and sex you know to remain on topic. :laughing:
There are other things like household stuff which Nina seemed to bring home which was what was being discussed.

1 Like

that-darn-cat-you-tell-them