Nina & Kira

Im one year behind its been 5 years for me it wasn’t too bad at first ,but things slowly deteriorate

I’m having trouble with the time change thing. Is this going to be 2:30pm Tues or Wednesday NYC time? I usually figure these things out but with the delays in posting (possibly) I need the help.

can we switch places? and my dream to visit new york…

I kinda like it here. It just seems like I always miss her broadcast by my not figuring out the time to log in

https://dateful.com/time-zone-converter

I read Putin is going to Turkey maybe joining Nina on the beach

Have you tried to translate the short text left on the kitchen table? It’s nice… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think she says she loves her f____r…

2 Likes

I hope dad Nina will understand the instructions

1 Like

Using the translator on my phone, the result in english is “I love you very strongly, big (great) you, thank you”.
Whoever it is for, it’s nice…

1 Like

it’s for his f____r who comes to take care of the a____ls

1 Like

C est quoi?

the translation of the text left by Nina

That’s still Russian, so I thought I would post an English translation. It might not be the correct translation, but it’s English.

:+1:

Think some people need to read the rules about privacy etc etc :roll_eyes:

I say that again and again in that topic but it always falls on deaf ears… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yep some always think they know best and they will even argue that they are right :grin:

1 Like

It is the same as announcements on Public Transportation systems people always think that the announcement is aimed at other customers not them.