Nina & Kira

I know i can see them all on here, 100’s of them :laughing:

Kira will be on CB tonight at 1:00 Moscow time

3 Likes

That’s abit late

1 Like

That’s really late! 6am est. Low tips time

Now Nina has flown to turkiye I doubt anyone will be at the house for a few days.

Is that why Kira was late on cb last night taking Nina to the airport :airplane: what’s Nina doing in Turkey.?

Nina is on vacation for 1 week.

1 Like

That seems abit unfair to Kira though I suppose it must of agreed between them😂

1 Like

Kira told me that Nina wanted to leave with her but she found no one to keep their son for so long.

And I thought they were a family

Maybe the novelty is wearing off or not so many obliging nannies for so long :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Kids like their parents with them not swanning off on holiday on their own :roll_eyes:
As they say kids are not just for Christmas it’s a life responsibilty

1 Like

Exactly :pray::+1::+1:

1 Like

It is not the first time she has gone alone on holiday. Once she was in Cyprus where she met family members

They never had a kid then though :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The kid just had his 1 year birthday, there is nothing from now that he will remember in the years ahead, he is too young to travel any great distance, so while the family unit is not together every moment of every day he sees both m____rs often enough to know he is loved by them. Had they been able to find a babysitter Kira would have gone too, but alas no. Maybe the next holiday taken will be by Kira alone.

2 Likes

Maybe have a holiday with all the three of them somewhere hopefully :+1:

Well that’s what a normal family does :roll_eyes:

the lesson givers are back. We understand that some are perfect, we have perfect families. How lucky you are.

from Kira:

Hi! Last time I saw Nina at the airport I logged in late. Now I understand that was a mistake and almost everyone was s___ping or wanted to s___p at that time)))

today I will be online at about 21.30 Moscow time

1 Like