Nina & Kira

Nowhere did I say anything about any links except the ones that Nina referred to in her Farewell. I even put her quote in the post, that you transcribed. Those are the links that, apparently, have yet to be created. That is what Nina was talking about, that is what Jabba was talking about, and that is clearly what I was referring to. I never said anything about any other links.

What I said was when they have channels dedicated to their fans and save from private information I will add them. But the YouTube channel you talk about here contains way too much private information. Fully agree on that.

1 Like

Then we both agree then and I trying to understand what is the point in your post unless you are suggesting that I know nothing about Nina’s goodbye post, which I transcribed and videoed myself.

Asks, self: Is it going to be one of those days? :man_facepalming:

As I already said to you the links haven’t been made available as of yet and they were other personal links that were removed.

Not exactly. This is all you said.

And before was talked about exactly the links of sites dedicated to their fans. The channel talked here with the private information has absolutely nothing to do with that.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

The point of my post was exactly what I said. When the links that I referred to, the ones in Nina’s Farewell, are available, they should be posted.

I don’t know anything about any links that were posted or that you deleted. I never saw any links that were posted. You have to remember, I s___p during the day, and by the time I get here, almost everyone is as___p, and everything is over and done with for you guys.

Not even close. I have no idea why you would say that.

Cannot compute that answer. Insufficient data.
:laughing:

Word of advice then :slight_smile:

When posting make sure it is related and in context with the flow of the forum posts as our Spanish friend posted private links on here which were deleted and he was advised not to which was three posts above yours. :slight_smile:

I need to find my Tuesday morning pills. :wink: :laughing:

I have my fingers in my ears and am not answering anymore bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

See my last post to UKPolska.

When you find them, could you send me a couple? :smiley:

Actually, I saw where you were talking to him about deleted links, but it seemed almost everyone else above that was referring to the new links that have yet to be created. Maybe I misunderstood, but I clearly was only talking about the new links.

Hey @Mose101384, nothing I said was untrue. I don’t understand the thumbs down???

geil bin immer an wichsen bei euch

TMI, dude :rofl: :see_no_evil:

Sigo diciendo que no entiendo y quizas sea culpa del traductor Âżque es un enlace privado de youtube? Si estĂĄ en youtube no es privado a mi humilde parecer

My interpretation of what is not allowed on here -

Any link that can identify the real identity of any current or previous participant, unless the participant gives express permission for that link

cuelga video en youtube pero tiene que decir : autorizo que lo veais?

pero vamos no pasa nada el que lo quiera que me lo pida se lo daré en privado si estå autorizado que tampoco lo sé

1 Like

This is the reason why these links should not be posted.

2 Likes

I totally agree with everything you said in your comment

I look forward to seeing a patreon link, as then I can give support in a way words alone can’t. I presume that if they want to share anything else they can do that via their own patreon pages. Anything they post on there will be their choice.

As to others posting youtube links, they are links the girls had not posted on here, so they are links the girls did not want to share with people in general.

Yes, if people really want to search they can be found on youtube, and other social media, but again they chose to not share that with us. I can understand that they want to keep their identities on here separate than from real life. We all should respect their right to privacy and a life away from the adult entertainment circuit. Had they wanted to be known under their real names they would not have needed to use stage names on here and elsewhere.

I generally feel if it is not something they have shared here then others should not share just because they are no longer broadcasting 24/7. They still need their privacy and security. They still live in a country that would send them to prison for their political and sexual beliefs.

1 Like