Nina & Kira

No doubt the girls have already named their lovely baby,just too pass the time ,how about little competition to have a web name eg ,Nina and Kira + Tom ,that was just an example :grinning:

Anything as long as it ain’t Vladimir or Boris :laughing:
How about Nikita or Dima?

1 Like

I did think of Barney ,but then I thought someone would be calling him Barney Rubble

je te rassure ce n’est ni Vladimir , ni Boris. kira et Nina ne veulent pas que l’on diffuse son prĂ©nom ni sa photo (mĂȘme en privĂ©)

Et pourtant:

Prénom Vladimir : origine - signification - étymologie Racines slaves vlad, « régner » et mir, « paix » ; avec Vladimir, « la paix rÚgne"

1 Like

It, wasn’t their private name I meant ,it was just a name tor the web ,like Nina & Kira I don’t know there proper names I’m not worried about that it’s private to them Sorry if you interpreted it wrong it was just a little game to pass the time away no harm was meant

j’avais bien compris, aucun soucis.

2 Likes

Well Putin was wrongly named then :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe his parents had been on the vodka at the time they named himđŸ„ƒ

Should have been Ivan after Ivan the terrible :rofl:

2 Likes

18 personnes né en France porte ce nom.

They had no choice

Cierto, ÂżLa kira es tuya? dirĂ­a yo. Aqui igual que tu y que otros mas yo pago, y en mi caso para ver sexo y del bueno, si no veo sexo lo puedo decir sin faltar el respeto a nadie como lo he hecho todo este tiempo.

1 Like

It has been said time and time again, you do not pay to see sex,
You pay for a view through the cams and that is all.
What happens is entirely up to the participants, not you or anybody else.

2 Likes

Yes and No, but let’s not touch the subject, because we’ll never find a consensus :slightly_smiling_face:

Perdona, cuando yo pago sé para que pago, yo pago para ver sexo, quizas tu no y lo respeto

I don’t know why you bother with that Spanish Pratt ,I’ve given up on him, he’s like watching paint dry,it never ends

All you pay for is the priviledge of viewing the cams and nothing else.
What happens in the apartments is entirely up to the participants.
How many times does that have to be explained to you or are you that thick,stupid or both.
If sex happens your lucks in, if it doesn’t then its just tough s__t.
If you want paid sex then i suggest you go to Chatubate or similar sites.

1 Like

Makes you wonder how old he is :thinking: An adult would understand what this site is all about, he obviously doesn’t :man_facepalming:

Well have tried to be helpfull but it seems there are some people you just can’t help.

A bit wishful thinking my friend; frankly speaking, your theory only applies to Hector & Marla, because they never put on a show, and that’s actually the only place you can partly follow other people in the real everyday life; all the other people’s behaviour is determined by the amount of money those people need and then restrained by vhtv’s so-called rules, therefore, no chance to see anything real ; In terms of Hector & Marla I said partly, cause in case they have kids, they would have to leave too, and you wouldn’t be able to see them any more :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: