Nina & Kira

Thank goodness for Mom and Dad. They are working their butts off!! :grinning:

1 Like

They deserve a medal ,the girls couldn’t do wihout you especially as Kira only has one day to go

2 Likes

however, even if nina and kira go to spiedlife they have little hope (on spiedlife you have to entertain the public 99% Italian about your day) for them I am in awe it is not enough to go home just eat s___p 
 every day you have to entertain the audience with your speeches regardless of what they are 

Tildelt “Populért link”, og derefter "Anmeldt af féllesskabet " :zipper_mouth_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Sauf si Nina filme ses concerts, ses spectacles, ses rĂ©pĂ©titions. Sur Spiedlife ils utilisent des camĂ©ras mobiles. De plus je n’ai rien vu de trĂšs spectaculaire (vie d’un bar, intĂ©rieur d’un camping-car, Ă©picerie au Philippine
)

2 Likes

By the look of things spiedlife doesn’t look. A very good option :worried: good luck Kira for tomorrow

Do you know if it is a mistake or on purpose the place is still online? I understood the won’t come back in that place? I am just wondering if VHTV did not get the task to turn them off and again does not recognize they are broadcasting an empty apartment. :joy: :man_facepalming:

you want an answer now Anderson Cooper Lol GIF

their manager doesn’t count them out and they do whatever they want vhtv just went on vacation everything is up in the air these months i laugh at their carpets not vhtv but with the managers they did s__t once again

il y a encore des choses Ă  dĂ©mĂ©nager. Hier soir les parents de Nina sont passĂ©s .Peut ĂȘtreque Nina passera ce soir.

les oiseaux sont toujours lĂ .Tu peux les regarder vivre :rofl:

3 Likes

Is the birth today or tomorrow?

I believe they said the 8 th

Could you kindly tone the language down as there is no need for that level of defamatory language
 There are other ways to get your point over without going to the gutter.

It is a big place with a lot of cameras, maybe someone else is going to move in.

what’s worse is now all the apartments of this month

and what disgusts me is when they break into the camera and look at the camera and caress their pussy Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

I did think that myself and maybe some friends of theirs are moving in and maybe that was what Kira was referring to in her message? Why would they change the bed mattress?

Pure guess though.

If you really feel that way, Why are you here at VHTV at all?

That is one of the things most viewers want to see! :yum: :yum: :yum:

I have been here since the first apartment that the website had and I have never seen this before in my life, I have been here since the 17th and since the 16th in vv all the apartments are just repeated every day nothing new