Nina & Kira

environs une dizaine de jours

2 Likes

A sad day for us 6thJuly but a very happy day for the girls,starting another chapter in their life as a family :breast_feeding: it was easy to work out as my wifeā€™s birthday is on the 7th

Hay posibilidad de ver sexo antes de que se vayan?

I agree Disneykid, it will be a sad day. Having followed them for many years, from the very little apt on RLC with the bathroom in the bedroom to this large house, They have surely changed, as we all have. They have allowed us to share their life with us. The good and the sad. For us, we should give thanks to them. I hope there is someway we could stay in contact with us, though I know the chances are slim. For me, I donā€™t want the 6th to come, but it will be such a happy day for them. I wish them the best, and a happy, healthy baby.

2 Likes

Go away youā€™ve had enough replyā€™s to tell you they donā€™t do sex o demand ,especially with Kira 8 1/2 months pregnant,what are you going to do when they leave us, go and find another site to pester

Will there be VHTV people in the house or not? It is a great location for big parties :+1:

1 Like

No he m____tado es solo una pregunta. Y esperaba que me contestaran ellas

75 km. from St Petersbourg? Maybe too far from city life

1 Like

But nobody there to complain about loud parties :joy:

Iā€™m pretty new here, so I donā€™t know the name of the girls yet - the who is who question - but it seems to me that 1 of the girls is pregnant - or do I need my eyes checked ?

Kira is the pregnant one

normalement elle vont louer la maison mais pas mettre des gens pour VH. Kira nous a dis que Ƨa rapportait peu dā€™argent dā€™ĆŖtre manager.par rapport Ć  ce quā€™elle gagne actuellement (une trĆØs belle somme )

Understandable. To be honest the places they managed were never among the most popular ones. I wish them all the best for their baby and future

Valentines Day Love GIF by Dave Gamez

acteur Ƨa rapporte 10 fois plus que manager

I do not think you can generalize thatā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

en tous cas pour elles 200ā‚¬ /2000-2500ā‚¬

No te has enterado que se comiĆ³ una aceituna?

Stop being a jerkā€¦ The only time you come here and post is to wind up and antagonise peopleā€¦ You say that you are not disrespectful but you keep on repeating the same silliness over and over - give it a restā€¦

El forum es tuyo? Dejame decir lo que quiera