Nina & Kira

What you really mean is it is more convenient :rofl:

Kira looks sad, but maybe it’s deceptive and has a different background…

A place for a baby cot?

S___p well :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Pour votre info Kira a été hospitalisé et opéré il y a deux ans.Je ne lui ait pas demandé mais je pense que c’est à cause de cela la césarienne.

6 Likes

Yo echo de menos una buena comida de coño en este apartamento

Oh, you like to eat cats?

Are you Alf from Melmac?

You have to give credit where credit is due ,I don’t know what Nina,s two jobs are but she must do a lot of driving around the country,now I understand why she is tired .Kira has been working hard ,all be it mostly from home .and keeping the house running smoothly in her pregnancy Well done girls❤️

6 Likes

Nina and Kira were living together at that time, if I am not mistaken during RLC days. This was well before the wedding. They did have a party when Nina and the other girl came up to Kira, who was on the couch leading to the bedroom. They spoke and Kira gave one of her sly smiles and all went to the bedroom. During the threesome, all three participated. Kira ended up laying on the end of the bed. It ended and Nina and Kira had words, to the best of my memory, and as far as I know it was never repeated.

I personally know several women that have planned a c section to be a convenient time for them. Schedule time from work,. Remember, a couple weeks ago Kira had not notified her boss that she was even pregnant and this was causing her stress. This could be one of a hundred different scenarios. I wish them the best, hope we can still see them in some form and will miss Kira’s "goodnite’s. :heart_eyes: She is the “rockstar!”

Hello, I have been working these two beautiful and sweet girls for some years now. Certainly in certain respects their characters are very different, but I must say that their relationship seems really solid and sincere Kira is a very sweet girl, from her eyes she expresses her feelings, sometimes sad looks, sometimes ecstatic towards her partner she loves. immensely. I wish these two girls a world of luck

3 Likes

I know I’ve had a few moans about Nina ,but I’ve come round to thinking she is a very hard working lady ,often away for days I also think she’s Kira s rock ,if need be sort out any problems :+1:

She is so adorable in her cuuute slippers and socks … sigh :kissing_closed_eyes:

@kira-ninas-gf @nina #nina #kira

3 Likes

Don’t you mean Kira is just adorable :heart:

Oh yeah she is, I’m watching her for years…(even while she was at a different cam platform) :blush: … and she is still adorable… :drooling_face: I mean: I’d love to be her footboy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Join the queue,it’s a long one

BTW u do not know mine :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Great…the s___ping pillow for is now for her , she need it…

1 Like

Sweet dreams🧑‍🍼