Es waren Leute im Musikzimmer, bevor es offline ging

Iā€™ve sent a ticket to support

No doubt many members rushing for the prozac now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back on line

Das Schlagzeug ist verschwunden

3 Likes

Thatā€™s ok so the end of the world ainā€™t happened yet then :rofl:

1 Like

Werenā€™t they a present for Kira when they were in the cold house before they moved to the big house

Whatā€™s that got to do with the price of bread :rofl:

Nothing really

Kira looks sad to see her drums go

non pas de fin du monde avant lā€™accouchement (8 juillet normalement,cesarienne)

1 Like

il faudra ĆŖtre sage.

Why would a young woman opt for a Caesarean rather than a natural birth?, probably leave a big scar on her tummy.?

I wondered about that too but maybe there are certain conditions preventing normal birthā€¦

Maybe but just seemed a bit odd, normally a caesarean is only done if there are any complications with the m____r. Not trying to be funny but just wondered that was all.

Iā€™m guessing her due date is prior to the 8th July for a natural birth, I dunno I ainā€™t no gynaecologist but hope mum and baby are both fine whenever however.

1 Like

Remember, Nina s___ps like the dead. :laughing: :laughing:

That was in your time :stuck_out_tongue: (and not saying that i disagree at all)
But on current days everything can be prepared in advance, even the day

There are more risks in pos-partum (cirurgy and that) but itā€™s way more ā€œcomfortableā€ for m____r and m____r pussy :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks doc for your expert opinion :laughing:

I would have been very surprised if Kira and Nina would just disappear like that. That would not be your style at all. If it really is the case that you go completely offline, then you will say goodbye affectionately. Somehow I still hope for a possibility that both will be online from time to timeā€¦

Ever since I ā€œfoundā€ both of them at RLC 3 or 4 years ago I really liked them. It was much more human than in the poof flats of many other RLC/VHTV participants. I wish both of them love, warmth, respect for each other, just a great future in a difficult country with even more difficult politicsā€¦

3 Likes