Nikki, Arina

Marina does pop round most early evenings for a couple of hours but only for a chat or coffee etc and of course looking at their phones. Nothing else seems to happen these days.
Would be nice if her and Marina were a bit more playful but can’t see that happening to be honest.
That fat old guy seems to stay the night every few weeks but apart from that it is a vey boring existence.

Hows this new News section coming along as nothing seems to have transpired yet.

Yes, I don’t like seeing that boring uncle either, but about Marina, to tell the truth, she is one of the people I want to see more.

2-3 weeks ago, she was arguing on the phone with a man (maybe her boyfriend ) at the time you mentioned, thats why I said.

Also, Marina is at least not shy like the guests in other realms, maybe she can at least add a different “color” to this realm.

(post deleted by author)

Will look forward to reading it :+1:

Funnily there is a News section now which seemed to have been started for any ideas on the format.

Funnily there is a News section now which seemed to have been started for any ideas on the format.

Copied it to myself for some unknown reason :laughing:

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

You do a good job pal in trying to maintain the interest here but I think you are flogging a dead horse really which is a shame. :hugs:

1 Like

I also like Nikki love to take her picture very photogenic Thanks to pass by so I can post more…

1 Like

Continue you great work mate :pray::clap:

1 Like

More pictures the better pal keep them coming

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes