:revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

4 Likes

:heart:

5 Likes

A bit like you :yawning_face::yawning_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

Well you fit in perfectly here then don’t you :yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

1 Like

Nikki shower

:yawning_face:

Hope She turns the lights out we no that’s your favourite :yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::shushing_face::fu:

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

And yet he still watches and complains, but he still sitting glued to his computer, making sure he doesn’t miss a thing, but he wants to call it boring and he’s loving every minute of that boring because he continues to watch so it can’t be too boring The only time you will see him give a good comment is if they are not under the covers and they have the lights on so he can see lol he’s like a bat and Night only has radar so he can’t see nothing when it’s dark

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good Night Beautiful Nikki !!

2 Likes

yeah hes just a troll mate sadly there is 3 or 4 appear on this page and a few others i dislike many cams but you dont ever see me leave comments about them i simply just dont watch its pretty easy :rofl::rofl:

Yes there are but for some reason he is the one lol that just really gets under my skin for some of the ridiculous
stuff that he says and I try to ignore some of what he says I really do lol