Nekohey

I think he is on vacation, but his parents are staying at his apartment apparently. I guess Nekohey’s parent’s don’t want to fuck on cam. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Torey named them 10 days ago but nothing was done, remember Moments Operators are not obliged to save anything

@ToreyK Where did you come up with these damn names ? Is there no other name left in big Bollywood? :joy:

What is the next? The Great Khali & Raj Kapoor & Deepika Padukone & Poonam Pandey :joy: :joy: :joy:

we have to find different names my friend @ToreyK , Unfortunately, our tongues can’t say these names. :laughing: ( Mayank Agarwal & Riddhi Sen ) :laughing:

jinder-mahal-great-khali

1 Like

It’s tough to find some good names for participants but Indian names are easy to find and it’s has more options…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe this realm will soon be gone :question: I have seen other realms go on so called vacations And Never Come Back!! :rofl: :joy:

Se anche non ritornano non si perde nulla

I’m hoping this apartment comes back stronger and better than ever. It is a shame some people are so sad!

1 Like

Hello……! Is there anyone… Vacation times over…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dann wird VH TV ein riesigen Verlust einfahren das nicht mehr gut zumachen ist. Sie ist seit 5 Jahren immer noch die am meist besuchste Wohnung!

:rofl: No, no it wasn’t… Just to much trouble here.

There are some realms on VHTV that do not appeal to me, for instance I may not like the participants or there guests, or perhaps the way they behave. However, I let it be, I don’t write negative comments on wiki about them because I know there are people who probably do enjoy that realm. So be it, let the people enjoy that realm, use wiki to voice their comments. I will keep away from both that realm and wiki and I’m happy!!! :blush:

It is a pity that some individuals on here can’t do the same thing!!!

Nobody can write any comments in Wiki…

Sorry jabba I’m not quite with you. Surely this is a comment I’m writing here? Or am I missing something?

Su questo ho molti dubbi!..tu come fai a sapere che è il più visitato?

The Wiki is that here.

Ok I get it, so perhaps I should have said comments in the participants directory.

1 Like

Schauen sie sich doch die ganzen Umfragen an, dann wissen sie es .

Ne hanno fatto uno di sondaggio con in lista questo appartamento e non mi sembra così in alto al sondaggio.

1 Like

Ich mache keine Umfrage ,das macht VH TV. VHTV Best Apartment Poll

This is the realm forum. A place for everyone to voice there views. Like them or not. It is what this was made for. You have the option of putting someone on Ignore if you wish not to see there posts. It is in the settings.