VHTV Best Apartment Poll #14 (+ Free Subs)

No you’ll still pay it when it was due.

1 Like

I agree completely - quietest few weeks I have known on VHTV so I will also vote on past activity - unless something happens! This weekend, perhaps, please! :grinning:

1 Like

I agree too I vote for things that happened much earlier … :+1:

1 Like

I refreshed it a couple of times … and i still don’t want to vote…

am i doing anything wrong? Or is it you?

Looks like Amelie & Lucas won again, sorry I better rephrase that. Looks like Amelie & Lucas came top again by a bigger percentage but it remains to be seen if they’ll be winners, looks like A&S & S,E,C win again. Congratulations to the winners of the fucked up poll :grin:

1 Like

Will be interesting to see how many get mentioned in the free days giveaway for this one 202 was mentioned in poll 13 although that doesn’t mean that 202 people voted

A little less than 191 users voted this time

I assume that’s bad phrasing and you actually mean 191 votes was cast

No, i mean the absolute number of unique users who cast their cotes in this poll. “Less then” is because some of participants and studios accounts voted this time again, besides our warnings not to do so. Their votes did not count and studios were fined (not in monetary terms) for that, again. This affected the results of internal competition.

2 Likes

Well my name won’t be there, I’m not voting for someone that finishes top only to get SFA for their efforts. The winners are picked before a vote is cast :rofl:

There you mentioning the mysterious studios again… i know , the poll is to choose what we think is the best apartment but as long as the results are part of a calculation to reward the mysterious studios i have a feeling that i don’t know where i’m voting for… so i din’t vote either… let;s try a poll with studios instead of apartments next time…

That is either a lie or just your wrong assumption. Don’t know what’s worse. If you don’t trust us, I believe it would be better to go part. We build this community on trust and common sense. Don’t want to share these principles? …

In any way, I won’t allow accusing us of what we didn’t do just because you don’t like us or the way we handle things.

There will be no disclosure of apartments connection to studios from us.

Cmon guys, stop fighting, this will lead to nowhere.

If VHTV doesn’t want to expose managers, simply use just one vote, for one apartment.

But that doesn’t work when apartments under the same management are getting their votes counted together
It seems a vote for one apartment is a vote for all the apartments who share the same management or studio

And I was so sure Candy Red would win this time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Let go, let VHTV it is…

I mean this without sarcasm… just accepting points that are made…

1 Like

So, if I’m voting by any chance for three apartments from the same manager, I actually gave 6 votes for that manager?

Let’s say I vote for realm1, realm2, and realm3, all three are from the same manager.

I vote for realm1. Realm2 and realm3 also get automatic points. My second vote goes to realm2. Realm1 and realm3 also get automatic points. The third vote goes for realm3. Realm1 and realm2 also get automatic points.

Is that what you want to say?

I sincerely hope that this is not the case.

I still don’t understand all this i’m now even more confused than i was before. I’m still not voting ever again in any of these polls. If i don’t know what i’m voting for then i’m not going to vote at all.

If you vote for realm 1, realm 2 & 3 don’t get an actual vote but it helps with the cumulative amount

Amelie & Lucas have finished top of the vote with an increased percentage over last time but won’t win again because the 2 & 3 place are from the same studio so if somebody only used 1 vote and voted for Ariela & Sebastian, they have actually helped Sophia, Elon, Claudia “win” as well because they are from the same studio