Nekohey

I apologize for the delay in reply. vacation caused by the fact that some parents came. He himself is looking forward to when they leave.

3 Likes

The 25th. Did the parents also confiscate the mobiles and the laptops?

No need to rush back.

Hey, who is this famous bald guy being mentioned ? Is there a photo of him ? Can’t find any bald Guy even after going through all the pictures on this thread :thinking:

2 Likes

I would be very sad as he’s the only reason I renewed my sub to the site.

I hope Neko comes back @George6782, I think his apartment is great. It just needs two issues to be sorted out, stop the cameras from falling down and stop the problematic guests from appearing.

1 Like

Wow, sad for you if that happens. Why put all your eggs in one basket. This realm has had problems from the start. Bad cams, light, cams falling of walls not to mention drug use and guests who cover, block or move cams. JMO but a sad place.

nekohey went on a trip, but he can’t get to the forum due to problems entering without vpn

2 Likes

Nice…with the parents??. :man_facepalming:

no. Parents are now at his house, just before July 25, respectively, I hope we will be online on July 26

5 Likes

No worries no hurry… :rofl: :joy:

:fire: :fire: :fire:

We hope this guest girl makes a comeback and hasn’t left @GeoStudio

One of the hottest girls lately on project.

and we hope they continue their actions with both Neko and other guests.

2 Likes

No hurry ??? I think it should be rushed, one of the strangest and best flats right now and the fact that it’s in this state and we can’t watch it… So annoying…

Come back quickly @GeoStudio. We miss you :heart:

2 Likes

@jabbath1987 I think it’s time we gave her a name, other than calling her a “guest girl”.

Choose one Lads & Gents;

• Mischa

• Polina

• Natalya

• Mila

• Svetlana

• Leora

• Lara - ( My Fav; like a Lara Croft :laughing: )

1 Like

I support Lara.

Lara Croft :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and she looks a bit :fire: :fire: :fire: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Will Bald Guy :man_bald: be visiting any of the realms you manage soon?? We all miss him. :pleading_face:

With crystall….:wink::smiling_imp:

1 Like

They should give this realm to Bald Guy and Crystall! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I still don’t understand when nekohey is on vacation or whatever he is doing…. why don’t he let other guests to visit here and give this realm some life….:smiling_imp::fire:

1 Like