Nekohey

:rofl: No, no it wasn’t… Just to much trouble here.

There are some realms on VHTV that do not appeal to me, for instance I may not like the participants or there guests, or perhaps the way they behave. However, I let it be, I don’t write negative comments on wiki about them because I know there are people who probably do enjoy that realm. So be it, let the people enjoy that realm, use wiki to voice their comments. I will keep away from both that realm and wiki and I’m happy!!! :blush:

It is a pity that some individuals on here can’t do the same thing!!!

Nobody can write any comments in Wiki…

Sorry jabba I’m not quite with you. Surely this is a comment I’m writing here? Or am I missing something?

Su questo ho molti dubbi!..tu come fai a sapere che è il più visitato?

The Wiki is that here.

Ok I get it, so perhaps I should have said comments in the participants directory.

1 Like

Schauen sie sich doch die ganzen Umfragen an, dann wissen sie es .

Ne hanno fatto uno di sondaggio con in lista questo appartamento e non mi sembra così in alto al sondaggio.

1 Like

Ich mache keine Umfrage ,das macht VH TV. VHTV Best Apartment Poll

This is the realm forum. A place for everyone to voice there views. Like them or not. It is what this was made for. You have the option of putting someone on Ignore if you wish not to see there posts. It is in the settings.

Deleted…By poster

As I said if you don’t like a realm stay away from it, don’t write anything in the participants directory, that is the simple and easy answer. Unfortunately, some people are so sad and get a kick out of being critical and negative all the time, but I’m sure Nekohey will rise above it!:+1::blush:

Like I said hit the Iggy button if you don’t like the comments. It’s a open forum.

I think you have good intentions but like people have said before this is an open forum. What one person considers as critical or negative another person may not. Also, critical comments don’t always have to be a bad thing depending on the context. It is never good to pick on or be mean to VHTV participants, guests or users of the forum but that doesn’t mean comments have to be 100% positive all of the time either.

JMO

I’m not upset by your comments as you say you are free to comment on how you feel @1313_Mockingbird_Ln and I couldn’t careless about the the ignore button. I’m defending the participants who come onto VHTV because without the participants there would be no VHTV. So support them rather than being critical of them and if you don’t like a realm stay away from it. We will have to agree to disagree on this one. :+1::blush:

I agree with you @NotSeth, constructive criticism is always welcome if the aim is to improve a realm, and with Nekohey,s apartment some viewers have done that, particularly regarding his cams and some of his guests. However to place sarcastic comments like “no worries no hurry” and “hopefully this realm will be gone soon” is not needed. Hey ho, that is the world we live in today!

Who said I watch the realm :question: I’m just here for the articles. Yes, we disagree but it will not change anything. Have a good day.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

@GeoStudio Are you guys planning to come back or not….? :confused: