šŸšš Nekohey (Long relocation)

Oh? Well in that case, I suppose so but as long as RenTk is fine with that, as he was the man who gave the name in this caseā€¦

I was just supporting him with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Changed. Not a problem :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for assisting with this.

1 Like

where do i find the wiki anyway lol is it just by googling Voyer house?

ā€˜Participantsā€™ button at the top of most forum pages (well usually, I have lost some of mine recently).

Would it just be MY end or is it a known issue about that ā€˜Participantsā€™ button (clickable link) not showing on all - only some - forum pages now?

1 Like

Go to hellā€¦. with your blabbering :nauseated_face: ā€¦. this is how you talk about girlā€¦ :man_facepalming:t2: itā€™s her choice and life no one give you right to tell them what they need to doā€¦!

You have to scroll all the way to the top to see it. It is a bug I suppose. Maybe @VHTV can fix it? :kissing_heart:

there is no show at all in the Nekohey apartment with the girl who is there

2 Likes

that is not a show

Dance Off GIF by Europeana

you have to pay for this show

Alone the Fact that they moved in the Guest room Bc Of Her Hahaha

donā€™t be upset, but you donā€™t pay for this subscription for me, so no big deal

Upset?! Im Supporting the Gay In this Realm! I dislike every girl who enters The door! i can feel Myros hate in that girl Who Stained their bed today. if u see the look in his eyes Its Amazing.

Sorry to say that is stupid. I did not say a thing about the guys there having fun. But why canā€™t people have fun watching girls there as well?
Where is the tolarance there?

uhhh, i never said i speak for others. this is MY opinion

Pretty extreme opinion. I would be interested in how @David thinks about thatā€¦?