🚚 Nekohey (Long relocation)

Dance Off GIF by Europeana

you have to pay for this show

Alone the Fact that they moved in the Guest room Bc Of Her Hahaha

don’t be upset, but you don’t pay for this subscription for me, so no big deal

Upset?! Im Supporting the Gay In this Realm! I dislike every girl who enters The door! i can feel Myros hate in that girl Who Stained their bed today. if u see the look in his eyes Its Amazing.

Sorry to say that is stupid. I did not say a thing about the guys there having fun. But why can’t people have fun watching girls there as well?
Where is the tolarance there?

uhhh, i never said i speak for others. this is MY opinion

Pretty extreme opinion. I would be interested in how @David thinks about that…?

i just like the Dudes more, im gay aswell so i have 0 interest in girls. so meh

1 Like

I have no problem to tolerate that but saying you hate the girls is a bit extreme. I do not say I hate the guys too…

oh then i misinterpreted that. im german so sorry if i make weird sentences sometimes. i thougth dislike and hate are lowkey the same. i dont hate them like : EW A GIRL UGH . i think of it like that : A Girl? why not a dude? If that made more sense Sorry. i think the word is im neutral-? i know very much but sometimes i cant put it rigth heh

1 Like

Alles klar verstanden. Kann schon verstehen dass du dann lieber nen Kerl als Gast siehst. Aber deswegen muss man ja die Mädels net hassen. :wink: Da warst wohl “Lost in Translation”

Hahah Wie Gut! Wollte eh schon fragen wegen dem herz ob du deutsch bist! aber ja ich hasse sie nicht, die interessieren mich hald nich

Ja ich schreibe hier nur Englisch damit es die Mehrheit versteht. Habe aber kein Problem mit Deutsch wenn das besser fĂźr dich ist :wink:

nee alles gut will ja auch englisch schreiben kann es ja auch. so lets talk in English again for the other Peeps here haha

There are plenty of translation programs, so it doesn’t matter. :wink:

nah its fine, sometimes i forget german words and only know the english word for it so im good i guess

no need to answer him anytime … he has put you on ignore list, so he won’t read it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t care also….:sweat_smile::joy::joy:

that says more about your limitations than about him :innocent: