🚚 Nekohey (Long relocation)

The sexy and actually very deep and meaningful sexual / romantic stuff seems to have subsided since Vadim left and the other young man, ‘replaced’ him. I think it needs Vadim to come back to bring that spark back where it deserves to be - in lovely Nekohey’s heart and soul. :slight_smile:

Yeah things have definitely cooled down since this new guy has arrived.

1 Like

1 Like

The new guy took a shower earlier but made sure to face away from the cam. He then changed in the closet, closing the door. So i would be surprised if he is comfortable having sex on cam. Kind of disappointing if the action dies out.

2 Likes

who is the stockinged cute blonde? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Well, happy to say I was wrong! Nehokay and his new friend traded some blowjobs earlier in the guest room! They also fell asleep in each other’s arms which was sweet (and without their pants lol)

3 Likes

I still miss Vadim (there was just ‘something’ about him) but It’s lovely to see that Nekohey is able to enjoy being with this other young man. They both deserve the happiness they are obviously sharing with each other.

Too bad there is nobody there to fuck Vanda :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Were there girls here so that something happens right now, no one has done anything except Sassy since the house opened, :upside_down_face:

in the previous house at least Nyra, Crystall, Lara were coming , now it’s just the boys’ house :sweat:

I have high hopes with Vanda. She just needs to bring the right guy…

1 Like

See….! After so called jab wrote about Sassy…! She left and he lied that she will come back after some weeks… but I was sure she will not come…. Same with Evelyn…
Now demanding sex for other girl… What a nut……! He always remove girl from project he like and demand sex for other girls…:smirk:
Now hitting on other realms on purpose so that they will do one mistake and he can kick them off from project like he did with other realms….!
By the way u were always against Nekohey realm and made fun of his comeback…. then how suddenly u show up and posted here…!

I Dont think that neko will start something with a woman again. he has a Boyfriend now, atleast id believe hes nekos Bf. he didnt leave the House The Last Few weeks and always slept with him. theres also way to much romantic actions to be a sex relationship ( We need a Name for him ) So that yesterday was just a littly fun because they were Bored. And Mayybee Drunk idk. The Fact that they had A 69 That nigth is a Good sing That he gets More comfy with the Cams. Im Heckin exited to see the progression between these 2

He was never been in a relationship……and guy is not his boyfriend….:sweat_smile: He is a free guy and do what we wants….:love_you_gesture:t2::sunglasses:

He does not need to. Just bring in a guy who gives her a decent pounding. :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

You named him ‘Miro’, that’s a good name. Maybe we should keep that one and make it official.

1 Like