Nari

Don’t expect that kind of miracles :grin: It’s better they start to give random names to realms then just rotate them between places

yes i agree thanks these +7 places are like musical chairs they keep you on your feet that’s for sure

haha yeah your right there

Most definitely!

Wierd female? She wasn’t too wierd for him to have had sex with her about half a dozen times. I will admit it wasn’t great sex plus she wore panties in the bathtub with him. She gave him a few wicked blowjobs also.

thank you for listening VHTV Nari has returned

Yes, I said weird female for very good reason…and wasn’t talking about the one you seem to be referring to.

Although, now I come to think of it…

now I am curious - who were you referring to and what were the issues? If you are referring to the one with the red-orange hair that came in there _____ with Callum, that was the same one

he’s referring to Bari who Artem was having sex with they had 3 or 4 heated arguments which led to both leaving and Artem going to pasha and arina’s apartment for a while and bari left the project

thats the same one I was talking about but I didnt know about the heated arguments. What were they about? Being too rough with her you think?

no idea mate don’t understand the language i think a lot of it was a_____l related plus she had sex with 2 or 3 other guys I’m sure did not help

No, I wasn’t actually, I was talking about the other one…but just as weird. It became very obvious what Artem thought of them and he was totally right!

she did have sex with Tristan right after him, then got into a threesome with Pasha & Arina where she and Arina gave Pasha a dual blowjob before he fucked her as she ate Arina out. Artem was actually there in the beginning but wasn’t invited to participate and he left. But I was thought that was all just part of what we pay to see. I got over being shocked when I see a couple that I think is in love and then I see one or both in bed with someone else. Like Hyman Roth said in The Godf____r II “this is the business that we have chosen.”

Nari and Aldon getting cosy

1 Like

for a gay guy Aldon does pretty well with the Ladies

He’s gorgeous! :innocent:

do you think he’s Bi because i seems to like girls also

1 Like

sure looks like his Bi chemistry kicks in sometime…just saying…but its all good with Aldon … He is best when with D&M i think

Does anyone else agree with me that Nari is one of the sexiest women on VHTV? She is gorgeous

I totally agree