Nari

wow i think i have to start watching she got very nice tits

He’s at Pasha’s apartment because he packed his things and moved out on Saturday morning because Bari was doing his head in. Now she’s gone, we will see if he moves back or stays with Pasha.

she fucked Artem’s brain in the last apartment.

Callum & Lucas turned up to pick up some gear (probably Bari’s), they tried to hide themselves under their hoods, neither did a good job though. When they first arrived, Lucas was checking the living room without his hood on, then Callum put Luca’s hood on. Callum took his hood off thinking the camera couldn’t see him. Don’t know what that was all about. Don’t hire these two to do a robbery! :laughing:

Deberían quitar el nombre de artem de este apartamento, el no está aquí y este departamento no llama la atención para nada, callum es muy posesivo y de adueña de todo me m____ta su presencia.

I would like Siora to pay a visit from time to time to the apartment, of course the ideal would be to return. She was one of the nicest, funniest, most uninhibited girls I’ve ever seen on Vhtv. At first I thought it was temporary for her to be absent, and I didn’t pay much attention to the subject, but unfortunately with the time running on, I see that it is definitive. I’m sad, I expect some visit (at least that) from time to time.

This manager keep joking all the time… It’s all the big

Damn it now you made me counting all the balls there :joy:

cleo

Beautiful Cleo

1 Like

Russia got talent on the go, I doubt she will win the singing part but pretty sure the judges and audience might be taken by the bathing part. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Artem gone awol?

@kaya can we get a clarification who is actually living in this apartment its Supposedly Artem & Nari yet Artem has never lived or even appeared at this apartment it has been Nari & Cleo recently now both have gone missing again for the last 2 or 3 days and there is now just a random dude living there can you give more info on the matter

Yes actually he has, albeit briefly. The answer to your question is Alp, currently.

briefly to get his bags has never lived here not for even 1 day yes i forgot his name he just lodges everywhere he can

Artem is temporarily away for personal reasons

and Nari and Cleo

Artem did stay over (admittedly it was a ‘blink and miss it’ situation) but there were issues with the weird female (whatever her name was) that was there and so he moved out to preserve his sanity.

1 Like

hopefully the name of the apartment will actually soon reflect who is actually living there soon

Well Alp himself may not be there for much longer. It’s one of those ‘watch this space’ situations, I think you will find.