Nari, Gek, Annet

Well if web camming is part of how they earn an income isn’t watching them do it on VHTV still watching them live their real life? :thinking:

Maybe I am miss understanding your post but your post seems to be more about what you like to see and less about participants living their lives or them being happy. A lot of times you can make a lot more money web camming than you can on VHTV. How do we know Nari doesn’t enjoy camming more than being on VHTV?

Peanut butter & Jelly sandwich :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

to answer stanley and the other non gek prefers guys but he bi he prefers effeminate guys as bowl no he likes money gek shows for money who does that he says it’s a job I talk to him often outside vht

noit’s fake he fuck chuck other gek guy

Changing on this realm? The four members played cards (maybe strip game) together including Annet. Nari naked in the living room with natural behavior.

Maybe they understood that to make money they have to be attractive

yes :+1:yes

to answer stanley and the other no gek prefers guys but he bi he prefers effeminate guys as hell no he likes money gek shows for money who does that he says it’s a job i talk to him often off vht

Chek & Nari fucking under the blanket!

1 Like

yes nari gek when fuck it only lasts 5 to 10 minutes after she wants more

She should go and see Archi, I’m sure he would happily oblige! :laughing:

gek when i see i will tell him to hide under the covers to fuck nari it pisses us off who doesn’t forget that we are the ones to pay will less to hide under the covers

The fact that we are paying customers doesn’t make these people our monkeys. Please show some respect.

I wonder what the other person is doing there? Other than webcamming he/she didn’t do anything and is pretty much useless…

Nari :two_hearts: wearing a tribute sweater to Montana :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Damn, I thought she’s hot.but then I took a second look :stuck_out_tongue:

lol i admire the honesty :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

The Best Underwear

What are these marks on nari…… :fearful:

1 Like

Archi should bring more girls…. as they have nari only….both of them waiting for their turn to fuck her… so there should invite more girls…

1 Like