Nari, Gek, Annet

Red: A painted thong

Scars: Could be a health problem. Don’t worry her about that. image

when would like your opinion what will call you

When English wants to speak me will call I not you.

shouldn’t you have some commas in there?

archi needs his own apartment as it seems most of those +7 apartments the guys dress like women and that guy gek appears to be in love with nari he wont let archi fuck her anymore :man_facepalming:

conclusion this apartment is officially a not watchable :man_facepalming:

1 Like

All I know is people who ask to many troublesome things on the forum end up with the same marks, better watch out. :wink:

I asked to many questions, I heard a knock on my door. I woke up in the morning in my bathtub full of ice and missing a kidney. :open_mouth:

1 Like

@stanley For the wiki.

1 Like

the problem is who are in need of sex nari all cocks are good for her archi remains in the background, not a good idea, he will lose his place as leader of the kingdom :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

When Archi left the realm93 he was in couple with Kataleya. He came back to this realm without her even by guess.

Did they break off? Does someone know what she becomes?

Admittedly, since 2 month he was with Kataleya, Cleo, again Kataleya and now he shares Nari with Gek

Not very stable this man.

1 Like

Support said kataleya wont be returning

archi might have realized that all of the girls want to be with guys that wear dresses :joy:

he seems like a chaperone maybe he is waiting for the nude house or fun house to reopen at the new location unless there isn’t a new one coming :thinking:

the other two disappeared from the list :man_shrugging:

Archi just seems out of place in this realm. If Katayela isn’t coming back, then could they bring Syuri back, that would definitely brighten up his day, not to mention ours! :laughing: :laughing:

What are they trying to say?

Naamloos

1 Like

Looks like some kind of LGBT flag to me.
For the record: They are not in Russia :wink:

I know who are not Russian but can’t say where they are on the forum I know where they are

téléchargement alikuskya-chaturbate-16-06-21-1 téléchargement (1)

1 Like

nari is flying

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

“we like everything” lol :v: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :heart_eyes:yes very good

2 Likes