Nari, Gek, Annet

webcam sex when it stops pay to watch it if you want to see him jerk off you have to go to the site where they are :rage:

how to earn money without cost?

• Be participant in a VHTV room
  • Doing a sex show for another webcam site.

I’m not sure it is allowed in the VHTV contract

Very weird realm?
One Dick with 2 legs, One shy nymphomaniac, Two wankers

This realm is really unpleasant ! :nauseated_face:

I am sure it is since lots of participants do this and have been doing this for quite a while now.

Then go and watch something else.

however vht tolerates this it my says Val Scott published20/03/2022 13:29

Please note that we do not hire or fire participants, they work for themselves. We just let them use our services to share their lives with everyone who loves to watch them. If people don’t like them, they will have less money and it won’t be profitable for them to work.

camshow-cum

1 Like

I wish Annet would do this. She is very nice. But all she do is teasing.

3 Likes

she can do it.

1 Like

I always thought Gek had a preference for guys anyway (although he has had sex with Nari), so maybe no big deal then, at least for him.

Actually I have always got the impression that Gek’s preference is for girls. He’s only been with guys during cam shows, outside of camming he’s always gone for girls.

The first time I saw him with a girl was when he was with Nari at Archi’s old apartment. I don’t typically follow them, so it’s possible I have missed other times when he has fucked other women. Every other time I have seem him, it’s been with another guy, but you’re right, it was only when they were camming.

He had sex with Syuri quite a few times when he was living at Nude House.

Now that you have mentioned it, I think I saw that. I think he was also having sex with one of the guys as well.

Just like most of you, watching people webcamming is not what I came here for. It is not real people living real lives. I know money is tight everywhere, also in +7 GMT. I hate to see Nari having to do this. I want her to live a happy life. This is not it. I bet if we could talk to her she’d say she doesn’t mind. But I do.

1 Like

In that case just ignore it. Not even post photos of it. All webcamming places we had in the past never lasted long. This one will be no exception.

1 Like

He was supposedly in a relationship with Chuk when he was at Nude House, but he only really did anything with Chuk during cam shows. He also started doing camming with Bol, I think he had sex with Bol once outside of a cam show. But I would say that well over 90% of Gek’s sex outside of cam shows has been with girls.

I am a human, a male. My DNA wants to reproduce. Nature filled me up with testosterone. I am aware that all the sympathy I feel for Nari, Arina, Eva &Montana, Nina & Kira is not rational. It is stupid. Is it bad? It got us humans to the top of the foodchain. At the same time we are destroying our small little blue planet. These are disturbing times. Mondays doubly so. Nari doesn’t care. She might be right.

Ahhhh yes :stuck_out_tongue:

He and Bol definitely hooked up off cam once or twice as I recall. While he mostly does have sex with women off cam, he does come off as pretty flirty with men such as Sava and Tristan. A few weeks back there was a guest guy at Artem’s who I thought he was pretty into. But nothing ever happens and he usually returns to Nari. Just a flirt i guess.

The relation he had with Nari smelled of being pure business.

I agree, it did seem very sudden and appeared to be a way of getting both Nari & Gek back on the project as participants.