Nari, Gek, Annet

Ya Nari !!, begining to enjoy life again… It certainly looks it. You Go Girl…enjoy we’re glad for you. wink wink nod nod

Charly he takes for the KGB to photograph people’s identity cards

What is your purpose?

:roll_eyes:

cumshot-gek

3 Likes

hygiene left to neglect in catching morbions on his cock and busy removing them

i guess archi made a run for it away from y this apartment :rofl::joy:

I never understood what Archi does in this apartment. I think he prefers living with at least one girl or two but not with a lady boy*, a bi*, and a half girl (half means 1/2 with Gek, 1/2 Archi) Maybe he could go to the future Montana & Eva’s apartment,

*: who spend time to masturbate on webcam

Definitely , this realm is not for him.

My guess is that Archi has his tech guy hat on at the moment and is probably taking down the cams at Montana & Eva’s old apartment & then installing them at their new one.

2 Likes

Archi went away Gek prefers masturbate No coment for Annet A vibrator is all she has to satisfy her pleasure

we can respect annet is not transgender ladyboys it’s not easy for him to prejudge them

2 Likes

Sorry for the mistake. Lady Boy if you want Note : Trans is definitely not an insult for me. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual - Not Lady Boy in LGBTQIA

look on the internet for the words ladyboys that’s not it it’s a man with a sex man and a pointrine of woman maybe not an insult to you but it’s discrimination in transgender verse

_____ more water for a fuller, more satisfying Effusion.

this traveler has found a place for herself now, I guess

:smiley:

1 Like

where is archi gone these days…?

i no we need him back he brings entertainment when he is not there its all webcam crap

1 Like

gek in drag

what a lack of education nari when you receive guests you have to greet them when the guests are installed the living room did not enter the living room after leaving so quickly when you have guests gek this place in the sofa facing the guests nari c is placed in the divan to quote :rage: