Montana

Das ist Massage mit einer Sauggglocke. :joy:

Das stimmt, erfordert aber ein Abo bei VHTV.

1 Like

Ich weiß, aber meine Theorie gefĂ€llt mir besser :stuck_out_tongue:

Just because! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ja, da habe ich das ausschneiden verpennt und es erst viel zu spĂ€t gesehen. Sorry. Und danke fĂŒr den Hinweis. Meine Schuld.

War von dem Anblick des Essens wohl abgelenkt.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Seems to me that Edrym has gained a lot of muscular mass over the last period, or am i wrong?

Yes, there is some extra muscle definition there, I think. I would be interested to hear the onion of @Juston63633 on this as well, though.

I knew from the start Edrym was fit. Is it his job he works at that is physical and keeps in shape and muscular or does he go to the gym regularly. He does eat well and never to excess. He is an inteligent young man and has good common sense in how he handles himself. I truly love Edrym very much.

1 Like

Du mĂŒsstest das Posting noch Ă€ndern können z.b. Bild ersetzen oder löschen.

Wen nicht schreibe @jabbath1987 an, dieser kann das immer.

I can tell you mean that and feel it very deeply. It’s exactly the same with me and a certain young gentleman elsewhere (and I don’t mean Wayne on THIS occasion). You probably know who I do mean though.

1 Like

At the top of my list of the beautiful young men one here is Chuck. Now I have a shine for Finley. Wayne is up theretoo of course. Probably others but I have a short memory

Well at the top of mine is Aderyn, without question. However, Edrym is certainly on there as well.

We need to get this back on topic

I forgot Lucas lol

I’m still catching up in this topic. The video was deleted. What happened? Something with the cat? Thanks.

I’d like to see them going to a sex orgy. I know this girl’s envied the sex and cannot satisfied them by just them girl’s

1 Like

Hey hey, in short the kitten has peed the bed and Roza tried to educate her in an non orthodox way let’s say. She did apologise after for that. That’s all :hugs: