Montana

Under the right conditions, if they are made by VHTV and for a good reason, you are of course right.

I just don’t want every user to be able to change their name independently and arbitrarily, because then there would be chaos.

Sounds a bit fun to me tbh. :cowboy_hat_face: :sweat_smile:

On Fire GIF

That doesn’t sound like something that would happen on this forum :joy:

Chaos…on a VHTV forum page? No surely not!!! :laughing:

I know you’re smart enough to know what I meant… :laughing:

1 Like

I will take that as a special compliment from a little boy like you or c___d might be more appropriate in your case :wink:

1 Like

Typical whenever you hear something you don’t like you try to bully them. Unfortunately, it’s not going to work with me bub. :wink:

Not trying to bully you at all kid just no need to mention me in the same breathe as torey 2 completely different people who hardly even speak so silly to make a comment like you did also it’s a bit difficult to bully someone over a laptop screen :+1:

Looks like ToreyK has lost control of his minions :sob: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: despicable me love GIF

The ToreyJ name was a joke my guy.

hqg GIF

Jock I’ve had no problems with you in months so why try and be clever no sorry to tell you but I actually work alone sorry to burst you little bubble tho we had disagreements months ago which things were said from both sides nothing has been said for months I have no problems with you if u have it want problem feel free to let me no

Didn’t find it funny :+1:

@JamesDeen23 so many :open_mouth: emojis. What do you have in your mouth that is keeping it open for so long?

@BigJock21 are you going to respond to me or ignore my comments but make silly jabs behind my back let’s end this c___dish s__t right now to old for for c___d’s play

You’re cooking again. Peace Dinner, Friendship Dinner?

2 Likes

Ich schreibe Dir auf Deutsch, da man auf dem Bild sieht das Du in Deutschland wohnst. Du solltest die Bilder besser ausscheiden. Du hast sehr viele private Informationen hier veröffentlicht.

ich ergänze das mal noch um die info, dass du mit diesem button oben rechts einen screenshot vom video speichern kannst ohne deinen desktop jedes mal mitzuschicken
grafik

@Montana have you bathed with an octopus? :rofl:

1 Like