Montana

Maybe just maybe back to topic now?

Pulp Fiction Please GIF by MIRAMAX

2 Likes

At least the dog is happy… :heart:

2 Likes

But hitting men totally is?

I still think he looks like a cross between a sheep and a poodle…a ‘poodlesheep’ as I once called him!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

hello, this is Rosa writing you a letter of apology. I’m sorry that such a bad situation happened. Today I had a very difficult day, when I lay down on the bed, realized that it was wet and stinks of urine, so I freaked out at the cat. I apologized to Lucifer and I apologize to you for such bad behavior. All is well with Lucifer and he is having fun playing. I will punish myself for such bad behavior, I suggest you come with me

10 Likes

Thank you for your message. Your a____ls are lovely. Please always treat them with the love and affection they deserve. :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you for the Apology it’s well received all beautiful a____ls need to be loved enjoy your night :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

Can i please be the one that punishes you :thinking:

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

I’ll give Roza the benefit of the doubt. Let’s move on and enjoy together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Agreed brother :pray:

Be reasonably gentle though!! :laughing:

I promise that i will do my best to complete the task :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

It takes a big person to apologise for a mistake that they have made, everyone does them nobody is perfect. Apology accepted :heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely right. Well said.

Apology accepted! :heart:

But please don’t repeat it, especially as there’s no point in hitting the cat. That’s not how you educate them. It tends to do the opposite, and she does it more often. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the apology Roza​:heart: it’s big for u to apology to all of us​:hugs: I accept ur apology please make sure it don’t happen again :pray:

I think name changes are perfectly fine under the right conditions. Thanks again @VHTV_James for helping me change mine. :blush: :hugs:

Is the new name you want ToreyJ?