Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Lenny/Lana still there, M&S now leaving???

Yep seems Lana & Lenny only put coats on for smoke break

Lol now everybody gone but Palmer and Snoopy :joy:

Being Henry’s birthday, I was expecting so much more. Bit of a let down really. Did Viva leave as well?

Maybe last night was his present

Most birthday parties are rather tame…

So many blind spots in this apartment, they are still here lol

Mira was a good wife she should have got a boy toy with a large cock for Henry ass… as he like to get large toys and his ass fisted … He could have got his first cock in there as a birthday present LOL

1 Like

So it seems! :laughing:

Both savannah’s and Mira’s birthdays had no orgies or sex

Annas were usually hot back in the days :wink:

1 Like

And what’s new at home? …

There you sit with your girlfriend / wife / HUSBAND gg in front of the monitor

and whine about why and why …

Just click another room gg …

Is there any chance this might happen? Innocent/sincere question…

No I am sitting here with your wife… she told me to pass on a message to you… start cooking supper bitch will be home later… LOL

1 Like

Shana and Mikl could have managed this together.

Or a DP for Henry when Troy was still there. :rofl: :rofl:

Check at the archives it has happened about 2 years ago

2 Likes

With who? The Maren and Karel evening?

Indira, from why I have heard in a number of conversations is afraid to loose Kostjia, as she says it, to find herself alone. She noticed today that he was either tired or unhappy about being there or sad. Her words. She wanted to understand what is going on. She also wanted reassurance that if she is flirty with someone that he will still trust her. So where to have this sort of conversation but away from everybody

Thanks again for the insight!

There was a threesome with Henry i remember that and I think there was a foursome too. Search at archives at Mira&Henry appartment at threesome and orgy section

1 Like