Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Well Jirina is still there, and he fucked her several times.

Gives Tejo time to take care of Marica.

Where is marica by the ways

I love everyone in this apartment, and I love everyone in this forum. You guys and girls are the best. I am truly blessed to have you all in my life. I wish you all good health, love and happiness.

quite possible, and if she does, she does it good.

Business!!!

I do not understand one thing or is it a culture thing… If I go to someone’s house for a party … and I am tired and not going to pass out in their bed… I would just go home to my own bed… If I was Henry, he would say hay buddy Palmer, I need my bed to fuck everyone on it tonight … if you going to pass out time for you to wake up or go home and s___p.

Palmer gets _____ all the time, so why invite him

Is he VHTV consultant for the M&H group?

When it comes to Indira and Kostja, it is a waste of fresh air and space. Over one month, every time they have or at a party, Kostja goes into a room and pouts or has his bottom lip hanging off the floor… POOR Kostja is someone going to touch his belove it Indira… time for he to leave the project as he not really want to participate. If I wanted to see love birds, cry every night. I would have watch a soap opera on TV.

Maybe that is why he is called Palmer…because the only sex he gets is with the Palm of his hand.

He seems to show up and never leaves, and seems to lecture the group

he is deseminating wisdom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and the announcer in stupid cardgames and twister.

and he kicks out _____ people.

1 Like

How to get women to turn you on and then leave the room lol

home safe:

2 Likes

Look at that picture Kostja lip is hanging off the ground and he going to cry. Indira looks like she having a wonderful time with that big smile on her face… or is not a smile because I missing out in a good party and had to come home early as my lovely boyfriend didn’t feel safe because someone is going to touch me

it’s better if they were never invited

Lana & Lenny leaving…

I can imagine that that today’s party, as some parties in the past turned very silly and playful without actual sex. Nudity, at least partial was required. Indira wanted to be ready for whatever came at the party.

What I found surprising yesterday was the get together at T&S. That thing was beginning to turn seriously sexual. I imagined, an actual foursome was not out of the question once they kissing each others nipples. But then Troy went to s___p and the party was essentially over. But this did confirm my belief that K & I can swing and my be in the future will swing but not at events run by Henri

But why the retreats to the bedroom?

1 Like

I agree it won’t be at Henry’s