Mira & Henry (Part 1)

…and which of the others was at the party? Not Jirina for one she was away , and Tejo was at home.

first thing I hear in that reference. And it’s crap.

1 Like

I never witnessed it, probably in bed, so I can’t comment unfortunately.

You only say it’s crap because you were looking the wrong way…as usual.

1 Like

I did not see any signs of big swinging tonight anyway. They ate leaving, and why not

no, I meant if it was that way, that’d be crap imo.

1 Like

finally leaving as it seems.

gone

1 Like

I&K are leaving now.

He’s as___p alone I see, after getting as much with marica as he gets with Debbie lol

apologies , i misunderstood. I get a little tense with some of the other posters.

They are leaving and had to ask nobody for a key… please drop this “they don’t have a key” routine

told you at the start: Paul and Debbie would go. T&S would go then K&I will go. Only then can you see a mini orgy. Hope you are not too disappointed that Indira was not staying for that event

Scotty is gonna beam them in. LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can blue balls knock you u_________s? That is the best Palmer I have ever seen! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t understand the indira is wearing a sexy bra and panties, she must be ready to fuck at the party. Women like to feel sexy by dressing it, and it has so bearing on what they will do when at a party

Everytime he makes out with either marica or Debbie he gets blue balled, some guys never learn​:rofl::rofl:

I tell you , She is teasing us viewers!

I’m not disappointed at all.

I said if you read my posts:

and that’s what happened.

Still I am under the impression, that Indira was trying to convince Kostja to get themselves involved int the group-thing, don’t know to which extent.

I think she wants to be integrated in the swingergroup and would be ready to give some personal input for that. Just Kostja seems to feel like standing at a cliff, and he doesn’t want to go that step foreward, although he has a parachute, Indira’s loyalty and love, and she would not go further than he would be ready to join.

He just doesn’t accept that, and on the long run that could become a problem for their relationship.

Not to forget the leather straps, that she only put on, when Jirina had arrived at home, short before they left.

To me kostja is comfortable in group sex setting with only 2 other women besides her, marica and shana, and he trusts mikl and tejo