Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Swinging is about fun and being spontaneous can be part of what makes it so fun and exciting. I do not think most swingers want to follow rules made by grandpas. :older_man: :joy:

I donā€™t want to believe that,

then they wouldnā€™t have left in the first attempt.

1 Like

They have a key and last time they stayed because they chose to do soā€¦ where do you come up with this garbage???

They are a couple in love. Indira is constantly concerned that Kostja may not trust her. She is also concerned that he looks either tired or sad

They have no choice anymore. For example , they had Kostja over early today to ā€œprepā€ the food. They didnā€™t need him , but Indira had to come as everyone else came.

Donā€™t talk like Shana , they had no _____ and no food for at least an hour and were thoroughly fed up.

1 Like

Thanks again for your helpā€¦ so sheā€™s the one that is insecureā€¦

If nothing else, they could have gotten the key from Tejo, Kostja could have brought Indira home and taken the key back.

It got to my mind why everyone coming home is ringing the doorbell (Marica, Jirina)

Does it really matter who gives her the boring sex?? :joy:

ā€¦not so this time thoughā€¦they are full of the joys and life and soul of the partyā€¦NOT

But do we know what they spoke in the two sequences in the bedroom?

Not the boring one,

but the real deal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Neither Tejo nor Jirina would give them a key. Which is typical of the way they treat them. If they had a key would they have gone already?

Iā€™m about to get fed up as well.

They have a keyā€¦ they use it all the time when no one else is around to come and goā€¦

Off course they wonā€™t give them a key, if they donā€™t ask. duuuuuh

If they want the key, ask for it in front of everyone there, I bet Jirina or Tejo would be too embarassed to say no! :laughing:

So you think they are so happy that they would sooner stay where they are rather than go home and have sex?

They have a keyā€¦ itā€™s their choice to do whatever. They came as a group and more than likely will go as a group. A couple of parties ago, they left early and they also let themselves in when they got homeā€¦ with a key

Last time , it looked as though the instruction was coming from Henry. When they are at home alone and the others are out at work , they are f___ed to leave them a key. I am surprised that no-one else is brave enough to say they witnessed that scenarioā€¦not everyone just some I would hope.