Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Not even sure if marica is mad at him for doing it, or amazed he actually did it. Mikl and henry enjoyed it

Indira is ok with that.

Kostja does what she did before, and claimed it as her lifestyle, and tried to get him into that.

So now he does, he just has to find an end to be ready for the family-life at home…

and not to be surprised if Indira has some fun-life as well … before family-life.

I have no theories. It just seems like some people be wanting Her or Kostja to be mad at everything that happens

I think the way he fingers her, is too much, he was laughing the whole time, he enjoyed it too much, he was trying too hard

Mira is so frustrated at the pace of things that she has momentarily left the game in favor of her vibrator lol.

1 Like

Look at how she holds on to him. She’s ok with him so far.

Mira is wanting some group action. Everybody pair off, Mira takes Kostja, Henry take Marica, And Mikl takes Indira

It seems they have a complicated relationship which they are still trying to figure out.

<they chose the wrong game to get there quick, or should have set a time-limit. LOL

That sounds like a plan, but Indira seems reluctant to do anything.

True i see that im not denying that. But trying to figure it out can mean Them learning how to cooperate with eachother in a swinging enviroment. Such as being ok with eachother entertaining other partners at these parties. The last couple weeks what ive seen is Indira just not being completely in the mood to participate in these parties but being ok to let Kostja get his feet wet

Its like kostja and indira have switched places

I may be wrong if so correct me But wasnt the last time Indira really participated was the 4some with Mikl and Elisha outside of letting Troy go down on her at His Birthday Party?

A month ago, Indira would be right into it without hesitation, it does seem they have switched places.

That’s sounds about right unless someone remembers a time since then.

1 Like

Yes the foursome with mikl, and Kostja and Elisha

Thats crazy When Debbie has participated More than Indira lately :laughing:. Now i know she was out of commission last week but still :laughing:

Debbie blue balled Palmer again

i watched that earlier i was like awww he was so close but not so much

Marica let him finger her as well