Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Indira and Kostja sit next to eachother like young students that were told to behave, after beeing caught kissing in the school-toilet.

1 Like

Might be strip Monopoly if you go to jail you loose a bit of clothes . would make it interesting :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Doesn’t look like it is in Russian.

Think they are making the rules up as they go

the problem is that they change apartments but they are always the same people who are fucking waiting to invite new people …

That’s what I am thinking (and said it more than once), this is only ringfucking, with no migrating participants.

Last night, Loni was a winner. Kept Bruno busy for a while.

Maybe if Indira had known earlier what was gonna happen later,

she would probably have had some new experiences with Bruno or Loki or both,

but that’s all so iffy. We’ll never know.

Life moves on foreward, Let’s see what Monopoly brings.

The other realms have some interesting things as well. Just have to be back ard 04:00 AM. :rofl:

Bit like my grandm____rs front room at christmas

I suspect that this evening was set up to ease Kostja into the realty of swinging, Nothing about evening scores here. Wander if he realizes how many good friends he has that care for him.

I would like to see some new people in the apartment of mira and henry …

Shana has sort of brought back marica’s sexuality at parties

Marica takes advantage of Shana not beeing around, and does some power-cuddeling to Mikl.

Kostja is holding both foot and pussy of Indira, and everybody seems to be happy, exept for Jirina.

I don’t understand why Tejo and Shana stayed (had to stay) home.

Jirina looks misplaced and could have stayed home and have fun with Tejo, or did they want to take pressure from Kostja thinking everybody and especially Tejo are chasing Indira round the appartment to fuck her if they can?

Where will the homecomming get him then? LOL

And did they want him unddistracted by Shana?

That would be wrong.

Don’t tell an a_____lic not to look at the booze-bottles. To get along with the problem he has to see it and be able to handle it.

2 Likes

Every time we think Indira and kostja are in trouble, they work things out. Maybe the drama is fake

quite possible, part of the show.

The love is real, the problems aren’t, that’s my opinion

1 Like

might as well be the other way around, who knows ?

The drama is just too real.

Like Mikl’s 24 hour hard on

LMAO they have been swinging for months, as a couple for more than a month. I think they are well past easing Kostja into anything at this point.

After days of crazy parties, this was just a friendly get together

1 Like

I would think so too. but he seems to have regressed.