Mira & Henry (Part 1)

I don’t see a reason for Kostja to be mad.

He fucked Shana last night, got at least two BJs from her, and that all with no chance for Indira to join, because he did it sneaky.

Now one could say that’s break evens about Mikl for fucking Indira more than once, and break even with Indira for fucking all the other guys in the past, often without him, although there was no personal relation between Indira and Kostja in the beginning.

The bottom line to me is, There is nothing for Kostja to argue about…not anymore.

Today Indira will not be the rude careless girl that betrays her partner.

She has credit after last night. marked as my opinion.

According to @andrey28 the argument yesterday had to do with testing. Kostja tests regularly and Indira doesn’t or something like that, still waiting on clarification.

He seems to me like a c___d that’s trying out the borders,

and I wonder when he is going to run against a wall with a b___dy nose.

He already got close to that.

at current Indira’s looks to Mira are somewhat funny and I don’t know if she likes it.

actually I doubt it

Well the table has been moved, now the couch can come out and play…

1 Like

Kostja looks like a kid that didn’t like the lecture he just received

Henry sent Indira to sit next to Indira.

That caused Mira to go in distance from Kostja, then jump up, taker her dress and bra off to get her massage from Marica.

1 Like

Indira definitely wants to feel close to Kostja, although he sometimes reacts irrational.

I wonder how long this will last.

I don’t understand much about it anymore but I think they’re just playing a play to hold on to everyone as much as possible for the viewing figures.

That is definitely so to a certain extent.

But sometimes I find myself thinking it’s not all roleplay.

Wouldn’t be surprised, if they went to the bedroom soon. ( that makes the real money :rofl:)

During the month of September when M&M lived at M&H they had foursomes regularly

1 Like

What needs to happen is Henri/Indira and Kostja/Mira in the same room, same bed and same time.

If not that,

I would know where to go:

1 Like

Apparently tonite’s activities are postponed… the dreaded Monopoly board has appeared.

Indira is trying to get close to kostja and he looks as if he wants to run lol :laughing: :laughing:

High school love is so dramatic lol

At least not cards, they will come out close to 04:00 AM

reminds me of an old song:

young love

kan best wezen maar ik ben even weg, geen zin dit dit soort spelletjes . Veel kijk plezier iedereen :rofl:

I never thought, I would pay to watch people play Monopoly.

would love someone to translate what kostja and Henry were talking about