Mira & Henry (Part 1)

i miss karla

1 Like

Karla? Who is that?

Only remember karla from Karla&Arnie

2 Likes

Yes I know her. Arnie was a psycho and got kicked out of the project. But they have nothing to do with M&H. They were managed by Alex & Lina

1 Like

124843_dominicas-maria-michigan-portada

4 Likes

That’s Lauren :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s very nice and calm :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, nice and so in love couple but here on VHTV…so boring

4 Likes

:joy: :joy:But sometimes I care about stories When the wife has sex with another man, look at the behavior of the husband, and when the husband has sex with another girl, look at the behavior of the wife I discovered that women love their husbands more than men through their looks and facial features, especially Mira It’s really a great site

1 Like

Henry a cute and appetizing guy, natural and casual …

Groomy reckons M&H are going away for a while and guests moving in? Hope none of the guests are any of the recent ones :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s your favourite couple Hannah and Tommy. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

You never know eh?

Thats right Brannon Annika is a really close friend of Maren & Karel who were also best friends of Mira & Henry but are now apparently on an extended holiday ( at least 3 months so far) They all used to swap , well not 100% true Henry used to get both the other girls (with Mira’s tacit approval) but Mira didn’t get involved as much. They were all fun partyers.

3 Likes

fanno solo chiacchiere, anche ieri sera erano in parecchi, dopo un po se ne sono andati!!!

2 Likes

Hi Kayley I was’nt refer to Mira and Henri my favorite couple but about the recent couple (blond girl and long hair guy). As I said they look very in love and not prepare for fantasy. So sometimes they are more than boring. Nevertheless, it’s only my opinion and I understand they are Henri and Mira’s friends. But as a customer, looking people playing most of the time video games or with the cell phones… that’s boring !

2 Likes

They are Lauren & Randy. The usually only fuck in the bathroom :rofl:

1 Like

You’re wrong my friend; they do it today in Henri Mira appart and guess where… in Mira bedroom!!! Incredible :upside_down_face:

Let me bet: Lights are off? :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah well Henry wasn’t there eh :rofl:

1 Like