Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Oh no, full light. I think they are clones ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy cow. Never expected that there

1 Like

where are Maren & Karel

They left the project.

1 Like

think we can take r out of the do- nothing category.

she’s just smoking hot :hot_face:

13 Likes

Yeah, as long as Henry stays away. :rofl:

2 Likes

I didn’t expect that :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Well there you go a surprise eh. Think Henry has lost his X-Factor status now. :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I hope Henry and Mira are fine, and I command them beautifully… As for those who are serious now in their room, I hope they release us on something we did not expect with strength and greed.

This is disturbing. She is deadly _____ and what does he want, to r__e her?

@VHTV_James hey you guys may want to check on this realm

Please do not rely on tagging us at forum for any urgent matters. We have one official support line via voyeur-house.tv/support. You don’t also need to tag us in addition to support request already sent, unless you get no positive reaction from Support team.

I checked the apartment myself but found no issues. It seems like he helped her getting into bed.

1 Like

Are you blind?

He helped her get to the bed to caress her boobs and but and licking her neck until she rolls away from him, falls to the floor, and v___ts.

1 Like

Seems to me she was very _____ and / or sick and he helped her into bed. He left the room after that. Didn’t see any r__e there…

2 Likes

Sorry I might have missed the moment you’re talking about. Be sure our monitoring team is paying attention to this apartment too.

1 Like

Well yes he caressed her a bit but I didn’t see him cross a line there. I hope Lauren won’t have too bad of a hangover tomorrow :wink:

2 Likes

I know just wanted to say something before he went to far shes incredibly _____

1 Like

Yep. Poor girl

I hope you are right. But I feel calmer now.

My god she is _____, this will be a lion’s hangover tomorrow.

2 Likes