Mira & Henry (Part 1)

9 Likes

Although, since they came back from vacation in June, they have not been very active with multiple partners like before. However, in the past couple of days has restored my faith in them. Let’s hope everything is OK with them and things go back to “normal”. IMO, I think they were the most prolific sex players in the project. (Maybe second to Anna and Alex who I miss)

4 Likes

Ormai si può dire c’era una volta Mira & Henry, solo chiacchiere, quando ci sono!!!

2 Likes

Henry is cooking, I hope no one gets poisoned today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

My favorite couple

2 Likes

i wa t see party swingers

1 Like

I like Mira and Henry. Both are sexual active guys and most of the time naked. If the wear clothes only to let them put off. With their tanned bodies after their vacation they look even more sexy. I think it’s great that both have often sex with others and also swap partners quite casually. I also find it completely normal to have sex with friends with whom you get along well and to have a life full of sex and nudity. It’s just fun. Hope to see a lot of foursomes and orgies with them.

Who is this blond girl? She is very sexy and sexual so easygoing as I like it. Hope to see more of her with common sex with Mira and Henry and/or further other people.

14 Likes

More of her…

This is what is easiest to find about her, with patience in this group places you may find more that don’t have her name associated

3 Likes

she is very sexy and hot

1 Like

Her name is Annika look for her in archives

1 Like

I would love for them to have a swinger party with their friends

1 Like

Now they no longer do swingers parties, now they play the playstation.

1 Like

Do they exchange wives?

seems as if both of them are out of breath. no real sex up to date

13 Likes

It’s a great I’m watching this site to see it :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There is something that happened between Mira and Henry… You notice inconsistency in them these days, especially Mira…

Like someone tossed a fucking depression bomb in this apartment. Somewhere along the way Henry fucked up and Mira is making him pay for it with her thick as molasses crappy mood. Pretty easy to see that their best times are behind them. Lesson to learn is easy, don’t turn your sex life into a job, eventually you’ll learn to hate it or at best be indifferent to it and then what do you have.

6 Likes

la sala de herrry y mira se cabo hace mucho tiempo se llevan durmiendo todo el dia o se marchan de apartamentoo

4 Likes